My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2012

Feel-ings.

 

Silent night.

 

I guess hormones is taking its toll tonight.'

thoughts just made me crazy.

 

Sang my heart out at night. Read some words, immersed in it.

 

Does this feeling comes only when you love a person too much?

Lord, please rebuke these feelings in me. Divert the love, let me love You more instead.

 

 

Kavitha has opened up my mind again to a book that I once read.

You have to be grateful for the current situation and be positive and give thanks for it. then, the things that you want will come eventually.

The law of universe, and law of attraction. yeap, The Secret, by Mitch Albom.

a very inspiring book but it comes with a high difficulty application level.

 

 

I think, I shall just back out, disappear.

go to a farawayland.

Spending time, walking with Him, Just Him and Him alone.

 

 

1 peter 5:7.

 

amen.

No comments: