My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Victorious me, Glory to Him.

wah.. its been a long time since i write with blogger draft. Looks so different now and i can't even recognize it. haha!

Today, indeed is a Victorious day of mine.
Like i promised, The vision that i have, i will fulfill it.

Yes, i am left with one semester OFFICIALLY. and my holiday STARTS OFFICIALLY for one month!

whats my plan for hol? nah... i plan to look for job( if there's ppl wanna hire me), complete my accounts, ber-mate-mate with my bed, cumbu-cumbuan with my sheepig, and.. travelling, meet up with friends.

yeah, I have a trip in 2 week's time with my oldies. haha. not my parents, but my old friends. see? life is really good when God takes over it.

This day, is a great testimony of my life. It proves again God's love and power. YEs, faith of a mustard seed is able to move a mountain.

I've done it? have u?

I am glad that i don't need to wake up from stress 2mr morning. yeah.. i can go all out and enjoy my day.

God is good. God is great! Awesome, and Power.


haha.. my mum almost cried. owh well, she prayed in her own way for me every single day... i knw. =) Anyhow, God is the main character, without Him, there's no achievement in me.

Next, God pleases complete my puzzle...  Continue to guide me Lord.


Tonight, wedding dinner... AGAIN! i have so many wedding dinner this month.... and next week, there's another one..


just came back from a great jog.. actually, i am sick of jogging alone, but i still wanna jog. For my health's sake, cuz i dont wanna live like a potato this whole holiday. (i can forsee that i'll be eating, eating and eating). Gosh, i am kinda sick of food... hahahha!!!


okay, time to bath, play some barbie doll dress up, draw some lines, pat some powder, and squeeze some concealer. Gotto get ready for tonight's dinner. ha.ha.ha.
(sad.. everyone is getting married.. and me? i'm still Y.F.S) LOL!


"seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive"
have you presented your request to God? You knw that God loves you? =)


ciao. =)


mum and dad, love you both. =)

No comments: