My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday scribes.

its so scary how a schizophrenic will be. yeah, kinda blessed to be a healthy, whole individual.

Today, it was my Patient Counselling session in BM. Well, it didn’t turn out that bad, well at least I passed the counselling. haha. Its been years since I used BM to speak, and I totally suck to the max.

I was very tired yesterday. Basically I didn’t spend much time prepare for my counseling. cuz.. my body was aching, and it is still aching now.

Woke up with stress this morning. Sigh…I hate this feeling. Well.. now, at least I feel better. I knw, action is the only thing which can fight what I feel. =)

 

ok, I feel like napping now. because I’m really really tired.

I feel so proud of myself today cuz… I was configuring my house router, and I had no single idea about it untill I worked in Singapore. mmm….. the knowledge helped me a lot. haha.. feel so happy.

At least, victorious. yeah.. Victorious. I am proud.. the moment when the “no network access” turns to “Internet access”. I was freaking thrilled. I did it.

 

Short update: I got one week of unfree raya break. gotto get my arse down to the table at home to study. Mmm.. life as a student. So much of it. haha… can’t complain, cuz student life is still THE BEST!

Ciao peeps. napping soon! cuz I wont be sleeping early though. Gotto settle my assignment! =P

No comments: