My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

quick scribe.

I’m so saturated and lazy till I don’t feel like doing anything. Feels like a rebound syndrome from the busy life. Gosh…..

Busy is the word, its always the word.

How do I feel? I feel… sometimes I’ feel jaded, sometimes I feel great. But most of the time, my fire isnt fade. I am still fighting, still running on my pace.

Next week…. is the end of one chapter, another chapter of MORE BUSY life is coming up after RAYA. WEll, am I ready? haha….

I miss writing out my feelings so much. YEt I don’t have time to do it.

This week, its my last week of PBL. yeah… next week will be a lil free from reports, so I hope I can live my week better. =) at least… breath.

Today isnt a day for me to chill, but I am really really jaded and saturated. Slacked the whole day, only completed half of my target. Mmm.. means my weekend is gonna be ugly. but.. I don’t care.

I’m gonna sleep early today. owh.. did I just say it? yeah, I’m gonna do so. 2mr 8am class… till 3pm. if I didn’t sleep, I’ll be dozing off in class, again. ha!

 

So far, my past 6 weeks since I started lecture has been a fast paced one. yeah… my head got spinning around, disorientated to time and space. Almost got alzheimer.

 

I cannot NOT GO BACK this weekend. sigh…..

 

need to get my things done by next week. What a suffering moment…. gosh.

 

anyway, when SAturday comes… it’l be fun!!! =P

 

Dellynn is going to sleep early today. so, ciao lar!

 

owh, almost forgot that I have to sync my tutorial into my pokkie. hahaha!!

 

till then!

No comments: