My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

misery, owh yeah!

i am in misery, there ain’t nobody who can comfort me, oh yeah!

my bloggie is so dead. Anyway, I’m still fine. Life is so different, I’m used to it now.

Talking about Stress, tht’s what i felt for the past week. unbearable. Well now, at least i’m coping with it. Thanks to my manager.

This is like another turning point to me, i cannot runaway anymore, I have to learn, grow. This is part of lifelong learning process.

So, by the time, i’ll be a different person, i’ll be a person who is more ready to face the cruel world. In other words, reality.

Right?

I’m learning… through the hard way.It’ll be fine. =)

cuz i got you.

 

Eventhough i dun have any indirect or direct encouragement, i am blessed too, because deep in me, i knw you never leave me, no matter what. =)

 

time to sleep! owh well, i miss blogging…. hahaha!

 

I cant wait to go bacK!

No comments: