My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

day off.

i wish i could share some of the sorrows.

 

I was struggling, and i am still. A day off from work really give me a day to relax and to really rest. I was falling sick, due to lack of sleep and daily travelling. Now, i hope my health improves.

Just a short update before i hit the sack.

I’m still counting on God in my daily life. I’m happy, becoming more happy. In a way, i learn a lot, in all sense.

Life is not easy,working life is so much harder!! i love studying and attachments more! cuz they are short period and less stress! hahahahaha!!! yeah, to hit sales, please the boss, travel, get tired, stress… wah, lots to handle.

 

In short, appreciate study life.

 

i miss everything though.

 

These times are hard, but i can overcome it. I can adjust myself to adapt, i have to.

No comments: