My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

World’s Coolest Intern

I feel that its another great opportunity from "above” that came down, co-incident its 6 months!! and co-incidently i have 6 months break!!!

Believe it or not, its my plan to work in Singapore during my 6 months break. However, this World coolest intern popped up and i’ve decided to give it a try.

I’m being honest here, i deserve it because i’m a fast learner, I have passion in whatever that i do. The most importantly, i am willing to learn anything!!!! =)

i am an efficient person, this is for sure.

I greet Facebook and twitter in the morning.. (well, who does not?)

 

BEsides, I think this would be a really good opportunity for me to learn something out of my field. Plus, i really wanna make full use of my coming 6 months break!! and to win Nuffnang “the world’s coolest intern”, it helps me to achieve my dream.

 

My post might not be as attractive as others, but.. sincerely… I can handle the job better than anyone else.

Me, posses leadership skill... i am humble to learn. The most important is, an optimist can achieve anything in life. yeah, me. Not to mention, i have a critical thinking and good analyzing skill. 

 

World coolest intern!!! I’m all for you!!!

 

scbintern

No comments: