My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

closing before i close my eyes. =)

Just wanna write a little before i sleep. =)

I totally love my today, Productive.. but i think i spent more time watching movies. hahah!!!! Anway, i’m cool.

I’m gg IRANIAN 2mr.. LOLs!! Food.. =) yeap, i miss proper meals. =) Have been feeding on Liquid meal the whole day. Skipped Bfast, afternoon—plain water, dinner-2pkts of chicken powder .. (LOLs!! it’s Campbell chicken soup) haha!!

So, I am now, here, 130am. hungry, sleepy. hehe…

I think i am back to square one now. You knw what? my day at home reminds me of my life as a first year pharmacy student. Lonely, and dunno where to go, what to do.. besides study.

That time, talak PPS lar… now,yay!! PPS rules!!

Watched Killers! Ashton Kutcher definitely rocks!! and Katherine Heigl is awesome! =) funny show indeed. Thanks to stupid PPS speed! I dont knw what happened to PPS, the Downloading speed is freaking slow! Killers, i load it for a day. =(

I’m in love with a few songs lately. Yeah, other than worship songs, below one.. is one of my favs.

Eminem feat Rihanna-Love the way you lie

Somehow, I’m mesmerized by Rihanna’s voice. The opening of the song just… attracts me to listen to the whole song! Eminem is a spice to my affection towards this song! Well, He is my all time fav rapper! Believe it or not, yes, i do LOVE his SONGS! Ever since his very FIRST ALBUM! =)

Enjoy ppl!!

 

who cares if Eminem is on rehab for drugs?!? Well, as far as i knw.. he is doing fine and thanks to Sir Elthon John who motivates him everyday. Yes, Sir Elthon John calls him everyday to make sure that he holds on. =)

 

I realize that i still cant defend what is right for me. Others seems to always have negative opinions on it. I really hope that this is just temporal. God knws what i want, God knws my intention. I really leave it to HIM, and pray to him everyday to ask for strength and intelligence to learn his words and understand it… and to be more faithful to him each day.

tht’s my wish.

 

Owh, I’m so going to attend JAeson Ma’s Love music rally.. not sure yet on which day i wanna go.. but i will definitely go and i won’t wanna miss this great opportunity to listen to a life testimony of this wonderful Ps. =)

 

I think i better head to sleep. Class at 8am. gotto wake up early for class. =)

 

Another journey 2mr. YEs, wonderful journey.

Glory to our God. This year, HE really did have a lot of surprises for me. =) Right now, i’m gonna walk by faith… not by sight eventhough everything seems “negative” to me. This will not be a barrier for me to glorfy HIS name. Let me emphasize another time, Christianity isnt just a name or very religious thingy, Christianity is actually the relationship with God. Well, this kind of relationship, not every one can understand cuz most of the pagans will think that Jesus is bullshit, He aint God… bla bla.. he was just a nice man, esteemed teacher… bla bla..   He died on the cross for our sins, and resurrect again so that we can step forward to eternal life and have this relationship with God. This experience and intimate relationship with HIM, it seems like no one close to me understand it.

haha..

I’m not sad. I’m just heartbroken.

23 and still a kid. “you are too young for everything, you are too naive for everything.. we are staunch.. bla bla bla…”

Tears still fill my eyes thinking of all the obligated stuffs i did. It doesnt feel good at all. So, who understands me??? I can’t rush through the process, and i cant confess myself yet. You knw, this kind of trap-in-the-middle feeling… Mmm..

I believe, this is a journey that God puts me through. I cant deny that along this journey, I’ve had tremendous experience and encounter with Him. Again, for pagans who read this, they wont understand what i’m saying.

Its true that once you accepted Him, its forever. What i can say is, so far.. the journey is beautiful. I still have long way to go, and i believe that my path is arranged. Fate, is something that we cant escape. Just have faith, as He is always faithful.

 

Yeap, I’m comforting myself by writing this. You knw, i feel really really sad to read his text regardless whatever issue. Somehow, i forgive him, and i have not forgive him. No matter how much he wants to make it up to me, it still cant heal the stupid hole that he dug in my heart. Well, i still pray for him every time. Hope that he can understand me someday.

 

Sometimes, when your surrounding is too quiet, and you just sit there, close your eyes, and feel your heart… all you feel is a bunch of heartache. It happens to me… still. by then, tears filled the whole eye, and… Life goes on. haha.

No one ever said that this will be easy.

NEvertheless, i am glad that HE spoke to me, asked me to glorify Him, keep Glorifying him, be motivated, never give up,as this as a mission to me. I heard that last week.. Seriously, I heard it clearly in my head. That’s why i felt relief.

ok la, enuf of my gaga. (what language is that??!) LOLs!!!!

 

Pray before you sleep yeah! =)

 

God bless all of you. Hallelujah. =)

No comments: