My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Brief closing before a new day starts. =)

I’m so tired…

 

ok, I’ve procrastinated, cuz i don’t have the mood to start everything just now, during evening..

Thanks to the line connection, damn slow. I cant watch PPS, and thanks to my catalyst, my Pamelo. I get the “OOM” to start everything after a treat of chipsmore to myself. Sometimes, i guess I need to be fed to start something, or because i din eat anything since morning. Well… u knw, hungry man is an.. empty man. hahaha!!

The whole night, i only completed one of my attachment report, and yet.. i still need a bit of touch up. Another 2 more reports to go. Mmm… i wonder whether can i cope.

2mr is my lab, means another report 2mr night. Well, 2mr.. I’m sure that i have “OOOM” to do it cuz i want a report free weekend!!! =) hahahaha!!

I miss fried chicken!!!  i dont care, I’m so going to eat it this Saturday night! after my attachment! eventhough it takes to eat alone. MUahahaha!! nah, hopefully i get to korek AL out… it’s been long since i met her!!! Time to update myself!!!  if not….eat ALONE lor…! hehe…

I kinda miss those days when i eat alone, watch movie alone, sing K alone. (erm…. if given a chance again, i dun want!!! but somehow i dont mind. ) haha!

 

I’ve just completed a lil of my 2mr’s report. Mmm…. DAmn, i still dunno how to write and start a marketing plan. I’m so lost…. =(

 

Die die…, i cant seem to fulfill Mei Mei’s wish this weekend. Yeap,I promised her to bring her to i-city. This Saturday…. Mmm…. Parents coming back at night..  I hope she wont mind if i postpone it. =) teehee….

 

in love with this song! AGAIN!! loved this long ago…

my windows media player jumped to this song while i’m doing my report. So, i sang along lar. hahahahah!!! God knows how much i love singing eventhough i don’t have a good voice! =)

 

Enjoy the song! =)

 

It’s time for me to sleep.

 

Owh yeah, Pray before u sleep yeah!! peeps!!!! =)

 

Gd nite!! I dun wanna oversleep again. =)

No comments: