My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 17, 2010

relieved.

i am relief..

My aunt discharged d.she’s on insulin injection, long acting and short acting. Well, I’m glad that things are fine and i dun need to go in and out of the hospital again.

Actually, it reminds me of grandma and its a place full of bacteria and viruses. Gosh, will i get OCD? cuz i will bath right after i come back from hospital.. gosh…

owh, i’m heading to Subang 2mr!! yay! fetching JEssie back!

Yeap, going out with Queenie the pig, so.. i guess its another fun day for all of us.

I am having headache today, i guess it’s due to lack of sleep. Yeah, when i was napping, i received call that my aunt can be discharged. Well, i jumped out from bed and went to hospital straight away. Sigh.. then the burse said she can only be discharged in the evening. Well.. i went home.

Here i am now, at home… blogging. Doing things that i wanna do. Owh, i do wanna sleep early after some readings. =) despite of my headache.

I wanna blog about how i feel today.

yeah, most of my frens dunno that i have cousins from my dad’s side. I’m closer to my aunt’s child, yeap, my dad’s younger sis’s kids. They are now grown up… but.. not as educated as i am.

Even since i was lead by HIM, I really learn to love more. I accept who ppl are. Who they are… I stop having prejudice for them. Yes, i am proud of myself by transforming into what i am today. I still have more to learn.. I will learn to love more, cuz everyone deserves to be loved and everyone deserves to be treated like how they want others to treat them. =)

WEll, i guess ppl do grow. =)

Me? i grow a lot too…. This semester, its my shooting up moment.

 

i have a date with Sue 2mr. =) it’s been long since we sit together and eat. For 2mr, we will be sitting down for real business… ya, i still owe her a lesson on blogging.LOLs!!!!

Will be heading down to Subang to pick my Jessie up. This stupid girl… hahaha!!!

I wonder whether i have time for movies? Mmm… i guess i better come back and have dinner with mummy. I miss private time with her. ha!

Dad’s heading down to Kuantan for his “OLYMPIC”. that’s what he always say. He’s been practicing hard for his DARTS competition. Wish him all the best!

I was writing and scrolling pics… i saw this.. hahaha!!! ok, i have peaceful days at home without him interrupting my life. Just one bad thing, no one accompany me for movies, that’s all. hahaha!!!!!!!

 

                                 image4081

gosh, both of us looked so cute…. and it doesnt look like we’re both form the same “FActory”.. hahahahahhaa!!!!!!

 

Ngiam Ngiam!!! I miss you nei!!!!! i got gifts to pass to you….. bila boleh kita jumpa?!?!?!?!?!?!? sigh… by the time i see you, ?My janggut sudah keluar lor…..

headache…. off earlier.

till the next post!!! ta!

No comments: