My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

answers found. =)

All of a sudden, listening to Hillsongs gave me the answer. haha!! i dunno, maybe it’s another message from HIM that he wants me to knw???

I was very tired, drove in and out, walked in and out hospital. Glad that i have Ms Ang, she takes care of the wad my aunt is in. Actually, nothing big la, she can discharge as long as her glucose level remain below 10mmol/L.

Everything looks so messed up in me. but now, nothing to be afraid of. Nothing to lose.

Forgive… and forget.

Ever Since I grow with him, I learnt to love everyone. In other words, to be more like him.

Owh, i woke up this morning with a blur mind, went to hospital, saw Ms Ang.. and… came back, then went there in the afternoon, came back, and going there later, and going to pharmacy to “bargain”. hahahaha!!!

owh, i think Ms Ang is working today, I definitely miss her HAIR. *wink wink*

I am enjoying the ROTTING process at home. BEsides blogging and facebooking and checking mails, i listen to my new toy!!! all these while i’m not around, i miss my Pioneer HEadPhone the most. Dad told me he wants to get me a LG headphone, then he saw the headphone i’m wearing now.. owh, Pioneer brand.. then i told him, “no need la, i got one d, it’s Pioneer.”

Clearly, it is better than LG… right??? haha!! i hope it wont disappoint him la.

I’ve accepted the offer to work for one month next month. (owh, back to SUnday shifts). Just for one month, due to…. some reasons la.

Definitely not my financial problem la.  hehe… cuz i have one and i dun look like i have one. =)

 

I wonder whether Rae wants to take over me onot?? cuz she needs job and money, but i doubt she wants to work in pharmacy la…..Mmm…..

 

Today, good day.. besides tiring trips, i think things are fine.

 

Let me share something,

There is no short cut in life, no short cut in studies. Just walk the road u are supposed to walk. people always say that future is in your hand, YEs it is, but when u think back, wouldnt it be fated that you will walk the road that you are going to walk?

cuz in your point of view, the road that u are going to walk is in your hand.

To me, that’s the FOREVER FATED road that you have to walk.

So, no need to struggle in some emotions or some difficulties, do your part. Everything will be fine.

 

No more yum cha session, I am invaded by bacteria/virus again…

 

hehehehehe….

 

I do hope for Karate Kid session la!!!=)

 

Till the next blog post of mine, Ciao ppl!

No comments: