My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fun-Sunday.

ok, I cant help to blog how happy mummy was this morning and just now…

She had a good blood glucose reading, 5.8mmol/L fasting this morning, 5.1mmol/L 2 hours after meal just now.

She is so happy now !!! haha.. means her diabetes is under control. =) Erm… she has more awareness now partly because i “scared” her with all the side effects?!?!?!?

owh, what a good daughter i am. LOLs!!! nah, she realized that her diabetes was out of control, i told her frankly cuz she is my mum and i want her to be good. that’s all. I still wanna pay for her trip to travel around the world k!!! so i will make sure that she takes care of herself and let me fulfill this dream!

She is still overjoyed.I’m gg to sleep soon.. had fever.. gosh.. i hate the feeling of fever and headache. =(

 

Chatted with Pumpkin that night, i was so damn happy to see her!!! she said i became more NOOB.. yea yea!! i knw!! because of my NOOB hairstyle!! LOLs!!

Can’t deny how much i miss her for the past one month. So, i sort of like updated her what i’ve done for the past one month and share some experiences of mine. WE have never ending topics lar. that’s all i can say. I truly believe that our relationship wasnt that simple or both of us knw each other very very well and close in our past life!! hahahaha!! (perasan lah me!)

Yeah, ppl who loves you accept who u are. I knw mum cant wait for the prophecy of mine to come true.. well, will wait and see lar! =)

I came across a song today from Channel V, a channel that i’ve been Missing so far.. i heard this song.. coincidently VJ was introducing this song and i like the meaning of this song very very much!!!

Hey Pumpkin,it probably explains about me and you or you and me, or those who are reading, maybe u have this kind of person who is more than friends, someone like family member….but you have no blood connection with the person.. Yet, both of you are so close and so comfortable with each other that you would sacrifice and do anything for the person and love the person like your own family. (yeah, pumpkin is the special one for me)

enjoy the song!!! (love the lyrics of the song!! )

《嫁妆〉 – nice meaning.

 

I cant believe that there are still ppl writing this kind of genre of song. =)

 

 

okay, it’s time to rest earlier, i had terrible headache… forced myself to drive with fever.. BUT¬! i enjoyed mummy’s company!!! we definitely spent time talking!! and i love talking to her!! =)

I really feel like I’m the one responsible for her and i can slowly start feeling that my mum starts to be dependent on us now (though she is always dependent).. haha!!

Mummy, i love you no matter what. No matter what i’ve become in the future, I love you always….

 

AL, happy school reopens!! =) miss ya!!!! *hugs*

P.S : P, can i say this again?? I’m glad that i have you…. =) *loves*

No comments: