My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tears has been the only water that washed my face yesterday. I don’t wanna talk about what had happened, but there are things that are definitely harder than than anything else in this world. Thank God, her prayers healed me.=)

Chean called from Singapore just to hear me cry for one hour. I couldnt stop myself from crying and i let go myself when she called. She asked me not to hold back any tears, let it go. I did. I burst like no body else… She just listened…. and be there for me.

How on earth can anyone else get a best friend like her?? I am blessed to have her listen to me and have her get my heads clear of what’s happening. She showed me a lot of things…

I stop sobbing after a while.. nah, not a while, the whole conversation was around 1.5hours. My crying part already lasts for almost an hour.

She talked to me, and showed me what’s happening. Automatically, I stopped sobbing and listen to her. Besides, my tears were dried eventhough i am still sobbing.

 

the details of the conversation,I’ll keep it to myself. =) so wonderful that I was healed right after the conversation. I woke up with a strong heart this morning, the wounds are sealed. Her words and prayers were so strong.. and i calmed down.

I’m going to mend things, make things right, and tone down.In this Kingdom of love, I will walk out of this dark tunnel and find light. =)

Chean, if u’re reading this, Thank you so much. My journey will be tougher than before, I still need you to walk with me…. =) I really appreciate what u’ve done for me.

I will not lose hope, i will not lose faith. For all that had happened, I will be strong.

No comments: