My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

finally.

i finally understand wht is the feeling of having suicidal thought..

I’ve finally understand how does it feel like to cry whole day long, and havent even stop for a minute.

I’ve finally understand how does it feels like to have no chance to strive for what they want..

I’ve finally understand what is the feeling of being scolded and asked to get lost by the one you love.

I’ve finally understand the toughness of being loved.

I’ve finally understand how does a broken heart feels like..

I’ve finally understand the feeling to be told who i am and what i ought to be.

I’ve finally understand the feeling of numbness emotionally…

I’ve finally understand how does it feels to be so un-belonged.

I’ve finally understand how does it feels to hurt the one you love and to be hurt by the one you love…

 

Perhaps, i shall be a deaf,dumb, blind puppet who do whatever i am asked to do.

 

I’ve finally understand the feeling of non stop tears flowing through the cheeks without any reasons…

I hate myself. If and only if death is the solution……

2 comments:

Jocelyn Keys said...

think of death is bad.

i did experience that kind of sad feeling but then one day i woke up.Ok before i woke up,in my dream i realise our eyes are used to see this wonderful world:)

dellynn (^-^) said...

thanks dear, I'm feeling better now.. yeah, our eyes used to see wonderful world and we'll be seeing this wonderful world still...=)