My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 20, 2010

up-up-date

Hello...

owh, i miss this word. haha!!!

Watching American Idol now, at home. I reached home yesterday midnight, celebrated Ganesh, Patt and Josh's Bday at Ole Ole Bali.

Aaron Kelly made me goosebumps. He was singing "Angie" from Rolling Stones. Gosh... he sang the feeling out, as if he had the experience of the song before. GOSH!! AARON!!! LOVEs!!!

Another big performer, Siobhan Magnus. I LOVE HER!!!! why? She is the girl version of Adam Lambert!!! Not character wise, not really voice wise, but... performance wise, she is brilliant!! she has a BIG VOICE.
I'll update their photos in my next post!!! =)

My weekend will be spent on report. =)

I'm going for Alice In WOnderland on Monday!!! YAY!!!!!! with my dears. Monday no class, so i can afford to have a movie session. hehehehe........

I want to watch A LOVELY BONE. but, i couldnt find kaki...plus i am kinda occupied though. =)

Aunty Jackie is here!!! She is staying over at my house. hehe... good to see her cus it's been a long time since i met her. =)
She is like my advisor and my mum's bestie. indirectly, she evolves in my life.
She sees my change, physically. hahahaha!!!!

I see her changed, from year to year. she became better and better... =)


I was having a hell week last week, gosh..... Everything turned out different at the end. It sucks. Like i said in my FB, Work harder in Finals. =)

Next week is my exam week too, haha... i will study this weekend too. =)


short update from me today, gotto continue my report though. Thanks to lecturers that actually extended the dateline.... if not, i will be strangled to death!!!

Owh, i slept till 1230pm today... wahahahaha!!!
I deserve it?? cuz i did not sleep well for the past one week, only 3 or 4 hours sleep per day... sigh..

I wanna thank my Pamelo for giving me accompany for the whole week yesterday. We messaged each other almost everyday. He will wake me up, he talked to me, I talked to him. Last night, we chatted till both of us slept and did not reply each other. I have a sweet Pamelo with me.

He always nudge me with "POTATO" when he is free and when he misses me... (wah, I'm very muka tembok la) haha!!! so, from there, we chatted. =)

My friends said that PAmelo looked fierce, and unfriendly. cacat.... DAtin Red agreed... HOW COULD SHE!! she knws my brother more than any other friend does!!! haha!! Anyway, Datin Red said that he looks fierce, (for those who doesnt know him) but he is a nice guy... very nice guy... =)

I love him la!!! very much......


He is going to Redang with his friends after finals... sigh, thought can see him earlier, but,, nvm la. As long as i have the glow in the dark shirt from him!! and my ipod!!! what a good me..... cis!

okay, time to go. report a while before i go off for training. =)


ciao!!!!!!

No comments: