My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shucks.

I am back in Bird nest. What a great night... and most probably i will think twice of driving back here next week.... The Guard here pissed me off... SIGH! I have problems with the stupid sticker, I have problems with the resident card. and THIS IS ALL RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrr........ pissed.

I am now tired, sleepy, and... stucked in my own feelings!

Shucks! to the MAX!

I like outings with my family. but.. i hate the fact that i am being treated like a newborn child.

I am an adult, not a baby. I dislike being baby sittered,. Sometimes, it is just better that i am being left lone with my own time. Sigh... i am a bad daughter, i know.

That's why, i don't expect them to understand me in a way, but i expect them to understand me in a way.
Do you knw that its a stress for me to go out when i'm in klang?? i wanna go out but i feel stress because of them. It's really a dilemma... cuz if i disappear, it will leave them at home waiting for me.

If i don't disappear, they made me feel like i'm a kid on pacifier.

I dun really knw what shit is that i'm feeling, but i don't feel good this way.
I knw, Parent's words and love is the best that someone could've asked for... I just wanted to be treated more like an adult...
I make myself stupid by posting this, I KNOW!!!! but i really cannot keep it in me anymore!!!! I have not talked to anyone since GOD KNOWS WHEN LA!

I am being Mad at myself...
I complain still... cuz my they are great people.
I knw, time for them to let go is still not here yet... but somehow...

haiz...
i knw .. i knw.....

how long more can they treat me like this?

I do feel guilty and sad for being so rebellious.

All i ask is.... a little more freedom and stop suffocating me......

Hey, i love you guys a lot k....? Seriously a lot. but .... u have to understand that i have my own life. I have my circle of friends, I have my own way..


ok, i want Pamelo now.... sobs. *red eyed*
come back faster will you??? i'm suffocating...... I miss you.....
Things are really different without you.... please, come back IMMEDIATELY after your REDANG TRIP!


ignore me. i'm bullshitting.

No comments: