My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'll see you again.



I cannot tahan but to post this video.

I'll see you again--by WestLife.
My all time favourite. Can u see how handsome Mark Feehily is???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This song is meaningful. It existed in my lappy for long, i did not save it in my phone. So, one day, I was frustrated studying and decided to send some songs from Datin's phone to mine. I saw this.. Once i listen, u knw who came to my mind??
  • First, GOD ALmighty.
  • Second, My thought changes to.."why worry so much?"
  • Third, I listen again. I thought of my granny. immediately, Tears filled my eyes.

Ever since then, Whoever that pops in my mind when i listen to this song, I'll get emotional. That is why i like this song. MEaningful.. =)
above vid is the cut short version... =) still, it's nice. =)

okay, tones of reports to go. =)

I'll see you again! =)

Enjoy the song! =) I really love it when the words and melody hit my ear, it feels so real... =)

No comments: