My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

FAst, furious update.

I’m totally suffocated. Not going to insert any colours to this post cuz i ain’t have time.

When i was back in Birdnest yesterday, it was raining heavily. I wasnt wet, thanks to umbrella. I was fuss cuz the stupid Security asked me to go in and out just to get the stupid overnight pass. GOSH!

Nvm then, when i reached the lift, a pair of stupid girls have bad eyes and they couldnt press the lift properly. Ok, I was carrying a lot of stuff!! and i was so damn tired and my body was aching. They pressed the lift wrongly and it has to stop one more floor. Shiat them!

I reached my room. I couldnt stand it, i almost burst out into tears. Why? i was afraid of my ownself. When i was in the lift, i have the violent thought of BEATING and WACKING the 2 girls with the umbrella in my hand. Scary eh??

I feel scary also. Messaged lil P and mummy daddy, I decided not to study AT ALL!!! why?

My mind is going crazy.. u can imagine, a girl who have thoughts of beating ppl up is not a good sign. I knw I’m having a bipolar disorder.. and i knw i cannot sleep late anymore. Due to hormones, lack of sleeps, and agitations!!!

I called Pamelo. He was eating McD at 1140pm. haha!! chatted with him around 15mins. Yeah, I sort of like BLAH everything to him, told him how violent i felt. He laughed.. LOL!!!

Ok la, He only replies my message when he is having exam. Why? cuz he sits and study the whole day. LOL!

I was better after talking to him.

I washed up, on my PPS for CSI season 10, watched and slept!

True enuf, I woke up at 7 plus this morning. Felt fresh. Class at 11 but i washed up and went to library.

I was in peace. YEah.. despite of the fact that i have A LOT MORE to cover before 2mr’s quiz!

You cannot imagine… how much more i need to cover… sigh.

Anyway, Today… stupid shit. Din knw that i have lab, wasted my 3 hours for lab… i have 4 reports due End of this week!!! Y_Y Bury me…

stressed.. stressed…. how am i going to sleep peacefully????????

This week is a hell. I wish time passes faster… and i wish that i can live in denial…

 

Gah! time for studying…..

 

“There’s nothing that you can do. HE is with you.” God almighty, bless me with a peace of mind to encounter what will be coming. Bless me with confidence in facing the obstacles.

Amen.

My weekend---> there is something depleting….. haha!!!

No comments: