My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 08, 2010

I-City Shah Alam,Nice lights! and my Funny SUnday with my folks.

First, i slept till 940am today. =)

Thanks to the I-City outing on Saturday night. I had fun!!! I was partially studying, partially doing report.. partially watching American Idol.. and partially talking to Ah Mei..

Let me share some of it in my blog, as I’ve posted my pics up on Facebook!! =)

 

                                 Image218

 

Image221 Image223

 

Image230 Image234

 

Image243 Image245

 

Image252 Image255

 

                  Image257

 

Image256 Image267

 

Image268 Image273

 

Indoor lights

Image285 Image288

 

Image292 Image299

 

 

                                Image296

Look at the crowd!!!

 

Image301Image307

 

                                     Image313

Left: Uncle Gilbert, Penjaga 1

Right: Uncle Steven, Penjaga 2.

 

Image315 Image316

 

                                   Image324

 

Image331 Image340

 

Image333 Image338

 

Image344 Image343

 

                            Image342

 

So, that was my outing to I-City, shah alam!

so feel free to go there to see some lights, take some photo, and be with the crowd!!! =)

It’s a nice place for a family outing. =) I love the lights deco over there!! Would like to go there again!!!!! =)

 

So, That was my Saturday.

----------------------=========================-----------------------------

I spent my Sunday out of the house. Breakfast with my parents, buy stuff, then went to temple. (Mmm… I’ll only talk about the experience in the temple personally)

Let me post something very funny about my mum and dad.

We went to TEsco, without expecting to buy anything. So, we did not push any trolley. So, my mum decided to buy something, and asked me to hunt for “unwanted” trolleys. I couldnt find, all occupied. I am quite reluctant to walk to the entrance and get another one. So… my mum found a trolley!!! the problem is… it’s a super mini trolley….. LOLS!

 

                                         Image347

She couldnt let go of it as it was the only one. hahahahahahaha!!!!! In the pic, she was looking for my dad. I was standing far away so that no one knows that one holding the mini trolley is my mum. muahahahaha!!!!

 

                                            Image348 

DAd came… he hasnt saw the trolley yet… He was holding a deck of eggs. haha!!! When he saw my mum holding the trolley.. he asks: “ Ah soh ar, what are you doing with the trolley??”

Ah Soh answered :" “ put stuff la, no trolley d ma, better than nothing.”

"He said : “ Yer…..I’m not going to push the trolley… haha!! I rather take and walk!!!' *laughing* “

Me and Jessie laughing aside.

My mum, reluctantly pushed the mini trolley aside and walk…..

 

omigosh… these are my parents!!! my parents!!!! LOLs!!!!!

 

I’m spending my day sleeping, eating, reporting… gosh.

anyway, I enjoyed it!!!! hehe…..

 

Time to go off, 2mr have to wake up earlier to study. =)

Good night peeps!!!!!!!!

P.S : I will listen, and carved it in my mind. Perhaps, my parents really cannot bent me. I will try to change, from now on. Tired and teary eyes. Mum and Dad, I love you guys.

No comments: