My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 05, 2010

FAst update before 3.15pm=)

Turquoise. I'm going to put my new braces as Turquoise colour. =)

Well,Just came back from class. Waiting to go back. nah, i am waiting for time to go back. =)

My appointment is at 430pm. So, I'l leave around 3 plus from here. =)

Today, i was late for the first class. Class is at 8am, i woke up at 750am. Screw me la... Dun get to shit, din get to bath. LOL!

anyhow, i still lke the idea of doing my business in Level 5, DETSAR,exam hall's toilet. =) hahaha!!!
trust me, it's a 3 star toilet! =)


I'm feeling good today. Because i get to absorb whatever that comes to me??? =)

Next week.. what a busy week. Thinking of next week makes me feel... scared? however, i knw that i have to go through it no matter what. hehe....

I've said something about being the noisiest in class. Yes, my TROOP, loves questions on certain lecture. I mean we love to ask question on certain lecture. Not all, certain.....
I came to realize that we are one of the rare ones who do that.

Sometime, I kinda feel sorry for the lecturers. ASked Qs but no one answers... LOL! However, I do love questions... on the day when I'm alert. If i'm sleepy, plz expect me to doze off la... ha!

Studying.. apart from it questions are important to ensure that you understand it well. It is also an indicator for the lecturers whether we understand onot, and how effective their teaching methods are.

We, Malaysia students are brought up in a situation where people speak, we keep quiet... forever. Listen blindly without critical thinking, and chunk in whatever in the notes.

I feel sad for all of us.


That day, i was lucky to attend a small lecture/talk from Dr.Simon on Molecular pharmaceutics for Pharmacy. (something liddat). he is from Uni of Sheffield, UK. I was impressed on the way he gave the lecture!!! Now i understand why Overseas students are more proactive. It was an eye opener for me. I wish he could come and give us some of the lectures on our subject. =)

So, like i said.. study.. is not about MUGGING. (check my previous post if u dun understand this word). It's about critical thinking and application.
Very sad to say that our Malaysian Education System has go down the drain ever since it has been switched to English method of teaching for Science and Maths. It is a good thing to teach in English, cuz it is very important. Especially in Uni level. Too bad, the standard of English has been going back to worse. What's the point of changing to English in teaching if they decrease the standard of questions?????

It's a big issue here, cuz a country's wellfare and well being depend on the Education system. Trust me, it is.


I dun wanna go in depth, as it will put oil to the fire in me.


owh.. it's time for me to go back. =)


Turquoise!!!

No comments: