My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 03, 2009

TO You,

Ignorance is not always a bliss.. especially ignorance to what your heart says.

on the other hand, ignorance towards other ppl that you feel like ignoring is a bliss.. sometimes.

I can feel that you are suffering, suffocating, trying your very best to get over this feeling and trying your best to be okay. You knw what, as time goes, i knw that you will be okay… cuz i have so much faith in you that you can overcome it.. just like how you’ve overcomed all your suckie feelings previously.

Don’t get too hard on yourself. If you believe that what you are doing now is right, then you may follow what your heart says.

And you do knw tht avoiding is not the best solution. IT might be temporary, but somehow, you have got to come out with the permanent way.

No hurry, tk your time.. Do it when you are really ready.

I din mean to make you shed most of the time… you knw that.

All of these comes from my true heart. My words for you.. from the depths of my heart.

You always knw that I’ll be there if you have no place to go, no where to hide, no holes to burry…

My prayers will still be with you, till the very last breath of mine.

have faith in yourself.. Belief. Most importantly, be strong. If you ever collapse, fall on me so that i can support you from behind.

For now, go with what your heart is comfortable with… You will hear what your heart really really wants when the right time comes. dun worry…

Let me cheer you up with something… My second jumpsuit photo. Taken today, at the Steroid Production site.. laugh la, cuz i look like a ninja, and i look dumb.. haha!!

                                             Image076

I look like teletubbies, right??? the retarded GAY TUBBIES! haha! LOL..

 

Let’s eat on Friday night, Saturday morning, and Greenbox after that!!!! i miss your Ah Du voice!! so much!!! =) and your super silly stupid face….!! =)

smile… =) my DeEr.

 

regards

Me

No comments: