My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Great Friday. with them.

Today’s attachment, Thanks to Clarisse Chee that we are able to visit the Engineering department!! it is very very interesting!! Her image crossed my mind!! cuz she is currently doing Chem Engineering.. and they said the machines are monitored by Chem Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.

I seriously wish to pass what i’ve seen to her!!!!

aLl the Water purifying machines, theories behind it, the flow rate of water, the Filters, and cation and anion filters.. plus the Air Filters, which includes Primary filters, Secondary Filters and HEPA Filters… GOSH!! and the WAter Treatment Plant!! how the waste water are being treated before it is released to the environment!! The sludge production, Aeration which needs bacteria.. Owh Gosh!! I wish i could video down the whole thing and bring it back!!!!!!!

I wish that She could be there to share the knowledge actually!! that’s why i was so excited to visit the Utilities there!!

Well, today is another contented day….=)

Tired.. as usual… but, I was filled with enthusiast of Shopping in JJBT…

However, went there with my cute lil DeEr.. Love her!!! Instead of HEr teman me shop, it became i teman her.. haha!!! nah, my mood was killed by the MARKET Environment of JJBT! sweat.. went there for less than an hour.. Went to Supper instead.. with DarLeng. haha!!

Both of them really made GREAT BULLY KINGS and QUEEN team!!! and both of them are my siblings.. who are really SIMILAR in a way except for their sex. =_-

haha!!!

I really enjoyed my time with them!! Seriously.. God knows how much i love both of them!!! =)

I really wish that time pass slower…. Time with them pass slower, Saturday pass slower.. SUnday pass Faster… Gah… I’m so dead.. I am really really dead.

Dear, I really dunno how to find it back…

sigh…

the message i Got from my prayers is FACE it. FACing it is always the way to get through it.

Another message i get from my prayers is… Listen to God instead of ASking from God. Cuz God has already given the way and guide.. all you need to do is listen and follow.

MAybe, it is time for me to step out from my comfort zone.

I really need a push from behind…. Just push me, eventhough i may fall into the drain… Mmm….

-----------------==================--------------------

It is as wat i expected. SHE has shaken.. her heart is shaken.. this FLOWER HEART of my dear.

It’s confusing…yeah!! I admit. Anyhow, the solution is in you, cuz feelings is a very subjective thing. It is like, when the fruit ripes, you have to peel and eat it. That’s how i think.

It has a lot of interpretations, and it depends on how you think and how you feel at the very moment. =)

At least i am right about the types of problem she is having. =) Proud neh… can still read her mind when she shakes her big round butt!!! hahaha!!!

owh, there’s a song i wanna share with you.. From Leona Lewis…

STOP CRYING YOUR HEART OUT- LEona Lewis.

I personally find this nice and i wanna dedicate to my lil round butt DeEr.

May your smile
Shine on (shine on)
Don't be scared (don't be scared)
Your destiny may keep you warm
Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Same old saying, no matter what you’ve become, where you are, or you have no one to turn to or you’ve become a totally different person, Dun doubt my love to you, My DeEr lil sis. May your smile shine on.

BE Safe… BE good… Be happy.

DarLeng, I think you’ve grown up. Of course, i’ll say the same thing to you like what i’ve said to DeEr. I love you with all my heart. As what you’ve been through, you knw that i’ll be with you too no matter what.

-------===========---------------------

yeah, some of you may wonder, who are both of them? whom i treasure so much?

Erm.. should i repeat my history?? haha!! no need la… DeEr and DarLeng are the person who fills half of my heart. If i can pour love physically or Love is a liquid, i will pour as much as i can on them. So that they can be filled with it. haha!! Sorry yeah, i have bad descriptions and analogues.=)

One thing’s for sure, no need mnemonics or analogues, one phrase that means all the things that i feel towards them…

I Love YOU. Yeah.. You and YOU. =)

I knw it sounds corny, but that’s the truest thing from me… to you guys.

----------------------------=====================-----------------------

My heart is so cold… especially on Sunday’s activity. Can you believe that my heart is COLD completely on my Saturdays?? I’ve did it again… I skip my class on Saturday… I rather spend my time in LOOK OUT POINT. sigh…..

I feel like a loser…. Anyhow, i cannot RUN Forever. I knw that.

BE with me. BE with me. Be with me…

 

P.S: I shall listen to “Try to find your feelings back”…

No comments: