My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 01, 2009

very summary's Summary.

studying.. but ended up chatting with Wei Kit and Sudharma.
I'm sleepy now...

" Eye's like COMPRESSED KUACHI, Mind's like SMALL PEA, Mouth's like a BLACK HOLE in the milky way.. *yawn* "

this is what i feel now... Posted on FB. :-)

Gym just now... and had fun!! haha!!

and guess what? i'm going to GYM again 2mr. This time, it's with Datin... after class.. cuz she has been skipping gym for a week.. and she planned to join just now but she couldnt find her socks. =_="

anyway, I've asked her to wrap her leg with Toilet Tissue paper.. but... she found a pair of socks.. borrowed from her housemate. haha!!

Going back 2mr. I am excited when i think of having late dinner with my parents. muahahaha!!!!

I keep yawning...
Bed is calling..
It's so tempting...
I am dozing....
off i go, bed, i'm coming.


tata....


P.S : too tired.. class at 8am 2mr.

No comments: