My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A day.

PErempuan ini (me) tak tahu mati....
Pagi tadi exam tapi masih blog dekat pukul 530am.
apa ini????
sekarang lagi Gang-Ho, esok exam, sekarang tengah blog lagi...

owh.. the reason is.... i am saturated and sleepy.
Today's Exam turns out okay.... and i've used up too many mental energy to answer the questions. 2 Labs in 1.5 hours..
and.. yeah.. Like JR said.. Tachycardia. haha!!
I was having Tachycardia... but HE makes me relax. :-)

Thank God! :-)


It seems like i've never seen my classmate for a long time... Tuesday was the stupid Awards Day. Today lab test, quarantined till 1pm... Normal class ends at 12.30pm.... but Mr. Loker FFK.. so it ended much earlier.

2 posta per day... hehe... superb. I try to blog to release a bit of my stress. :-) I saw Wei Kit damn stress... prolly those who're sitting for exam 2mr will be stress tonight too.

Me? It's not tht i'm not stress... just tht something Aeris said crossed my mind.
She said : " For your own health, sleep early. eat properly, then your hair wont fall frequently, health improved consequently"
something like that la.
She was saying to herself actually.. haha!

To her, sleep is more important than anything. Well, I cannot comply to constant sleeping time. i can sleep anytime i want. Even now, I can sleep immediately.. haha!! (cuz i'm really tired).

I guess i'll follow her advise.. at least for today.
2mr's test... haiz, i'll wake up earlier and study??? hehe... hope it wont end up blogging AGAIN.. just like this morning. :-)


AL is having exam, wish her all the best!! She was there to support me when i was down. :-) now.. all i can do now is.. support her back?? rub her back? LOL!! no la... at least i could give some motivation and confidence to her. :-)

Gosh, i am really really sleepy .. and it's before 10pm...


Looks like i really have to go back on Friday evening.... aiks....
means i have to complete my DnC studies by 2mr.
means my Saturday will be kissing my notes.
means.. it again, me alone with DnC....on Saturday night...

okay, i crave for mooncake now. hahahahaha!!!!!!


To all, have a blast on this coming Saturday yeah!!! Spend ur time with family during this big day.:-) it's a reunion day. yeah, LAntern Festival, traditionally it's a reunion day. :-)


ZzzZZzzZZzzz... ---> i seriously HATE THIS SIGN!!!! haha!

well.. now, it indicates tht my bed is calling. :-)

Nitez.

P.S : To quit or not to quit?? I need $$$, so? the conclusion is?
P.S.S : I've decided to sit for it end of this year... :-) wish me luck... hope it's not a K.O. :-)

No comments: