My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

RAndom..:-)

It's really heart broken to knw tht Julene's morning sickness has made her feeling bad to worse.

Sakit hati.. cuz i can imagine it.. Seeing food, and feel nauseated. :-( I seriously hope tht she can be better..... cuz the only thing tht feed on her is porridge + marmite. sob sob.... how can a pregnant lady eat this? it's MY FOOD!! haha!!

yeah, my braces is the SWEET CAUSE for me to feed on LIQUID FOOD. ha ha ha. =_="

oooh......

U've uploaded ur blog.. haha!! tht's a good thing.. cuz ppl wait till misai pun dah tumbuh. haha!


Genting trip is a CAMP la DeEr... i will get u DARK CHOC and TIGER if i happen to pass by any souvenir shops. muahahaha!!!!
If not, I'l get u DArk Choc From JJBT ... haha!

Dont care.. still want something from PD. muahahahaha!!!


P.S: Will miss U.... :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thx to my pen that i could read such amazing experience of urs..hahahahaha..thank Uuuuuu for coming!glad that u've found wat u've searching for..being open-minded is not an easy thing to do but u did it!and im proud of u..hahahaa(just like ur proud of my shirt tho that was just peanut compared to this)yea..do hope that that open-mind of urs wont lead u astray..and i hope that wat u've found fills that 'emptiness' u had (though i do not know wat were your questions) but God knows and i do hope that He has answered u(:
ps:mind u!!dont keep that other side u've found in me to urself ya..teeheeeee><

dellynn (^-^) said...

LOL! yeah.. seriously if it wasnt you i would never have felt so "FILLED" in me now. I really feel different. Gahaha!!! yeah, thanks to your pen and i kept reading what i wrote. hahahaha!!!

THe past few days has really bring up another side of me. I dunno how to explain, but seriously i really feel different and it's a good thing though. :-) and this is the first time i've ever open up myself to accept someting which i wouldnt even thought of it. hehe.. (i knw u're blur now) LOL!

Thank you !! and i'm proud of myself too. :-)

P.S: i hope i din spoil ur pen.. haha!!