My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Come Out video.. from Singapore. The MOrning AFter.

ok.. this had really impressed me... a short video of how a Young boy came out to his parents tht he is GAY and how his family reacted.

THE MORNING AFTER- PART 1



THE MORNING AFTER - PART 2



THE MORNING AFTER - PART 3




Well, watch this please.. cuz it happens in Singapore. THis family is actually a typical SIngapore FAmily...
watch how the mother responded.. how the whole family responded.


My opinion:
If my SOn or Daughter turned out to be a gay or a lesbian, it shouldnt be a problem to me. haha... i knw i knw, all religion says it's a SIN. but come to my own SOn and DAughter's happiness, which is more important?
YEah, no doubt, i can openly accept if my offsprings are not straight.

Letting ppl to live the life they want is something all of us should do. Whatever that makes you happy, jee... just do it. NIKE SPIRIT is always there for everything. haha!

Gays and Lesbians... so what? they're still normal people, it's just tht they have affection towards the same sex only..
Some of you might think :" owh.. GROSS!! how could you FUCK the SAME SEX?? and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER??"

haha.. this is the typical question all homophobics will ask. but no worries... as for HOmosexuals, IF they are OUT means they're not afraid of what ppl says.
hey, this is true ok.
Anyway, u wont be surprised tht they can really live happily ever after even if it takes to U- HAUL together.
Mmm... how wonderful... starting a sweet family with your loved ones.

haha... however, WE shouldnt discriminate them. Come to think, if one day your children came out to you, would u ignore ur children forever? after all, they are still your children, your loved ones..

PArents, dont think tht you've wasted ur money and education on them if they are gay. I tell you what, being able to accept is one thing tht can make ur homo child happier, as they can really do and achieve and strive for what they want in life.
Wouldnt all parents wanna see their children success and happy?
right?

MAybe, Gays are still not well accepted among us in the society, but let me tell you.. they are wonderful people... cuz they are more sensible, and they think for others more compared to straight people. hehe... somehow, i feel it's true.

The advantage of having GAy friends is... You can say I LOVE YOU to them and they dont give a damn. haha!! nah, they are very caring, they really take I LOVE YOU seriously.They like people to speak what's on their mind..if u love them, tell them. If u dislike what they're doing, tell them nicely...:-) (erm.. based on my experience la)

What about Lesbians? haha.. they are the same. :-) They can tolerate I LOVE YOU well... anyway, most of my circle of Homo frens aren't out yet.. means they are afraid of how their parents are going to accept it. They care for their parent's feeling more than their own.
I wish them luck.. hehe.. cuz it needs a lot of courage to come out. I seriously SALUTE those who came out! :-)

Although some of their come-out story are sweet, some are sad... but, the most important thing is, they get to do what they really like, they get to love who they really love.


So, it wouldnt be a shock if my kids are homos. :-)

Their happiness are of my concern.(my kids) Oppositely, i wont feel tht my money or education fare are wasted on them... but i will feel happy tht my kids know what they want. Means education is not wasted. haha!

Guys out there!! don't be a damn homophobic!! Love them like how you'll love your kids. :-)


End-o-story-n-opinion.


P.S : DeEr, thanks a lot for helping me.:-) appreciate it LOTS LOTS LOTS!!!! call my mum when u get it la.. :-)

CAn i really stand the cold in GENTING?? mmm....

owh, Brian, i do miss you lots......:-)


Been up to Eminem.. i love his songs. MEaningful.:-)

No comments: