My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random,haha!! interesting! :-) ADAM RAWKS!

I've been searching for myself these few days.... haha!! can say that i've found it? if not i wont be sitting here, blogging...
I feel bad for missing in action and it does feels odd to live my days without my GIRLFREN !!
I love my GIRLFEN much!!! I miss her soft skin, soft lips, I miss pressing on her... Gosh... She is so tempting!!!
haha!!

so, now, I'm MOLESTING her !! haha!!

yeah, u guys may wonder, if i'm not online, why can i blog yesterday???
duh... ~~ there's a thing call WLW and M.WORD! haha!! you dont need to post ur blog in blogger!! haha!!

My darling RAEY!! and My DEER, STOP BOMBING ME ON FACEBOOK!! haha!! the results are not my will! LOLz..
Gosh, i miss writing...

Dun talk about my day, it sucked to the max... why? cuz quiz was sucky, a DI-SAS-TER! haha!! so, leave it la, DArling AL said "exam is nothing".. remember??
and she keeps reminding me about this yesterday and days before.... haha!! thanks to her la. :-)


so, i was really lost the past 2 days.. Dellynn doesnt act like she's Dellynn, Kuen doesn act lke she's Kuen.
The hours passed so fast and it's like there's only one hour a day.
aiks.... you dont understand...
cuz as i study and every time i look at the time, its like.. " huh? so fast?"
"huh? so fast?" "huh so fast?" till at night, 11 something.. see la, imagine la...
It's unusual!!!!!
anyhow, due to the effect of the flashing of the time, yes, i've came to this time, this moment.. blogging like no one elses business!!!

okay, obviously, my problem is still not solved yet... I plan to be invinsible now... Not running away from it, it's just that it has no solutions to it! so, why crack so hard for everything???
nah, just follow the flow..... I'm currently quite sick of everything...

It's like, people dont see the good things you've done, they only criticise you based on the bad things you've done long long time before.
It is true,
a stigma can never be cured, can never be vanihsed. once it is there, it'll be there forever. So dears, be careful of what you are doing, and what you'll be saying, or whatever it is..


I just came back from a supper with SHER and JOSIE after AMERICAN IDOL!! Trish!! you are right!! I love ADAM even more after tonight!!! Gosh, he is so perfect!! so gorgeous!! so... BRILLIANT!! He took my heart away, melt it like cheesy cheezie... Gosh.....


Adam, you will be the champion!! ur GAY-ness is not the barrier for me to support your music!! haha!!

Ello.. forgive me k? I've never got so crazy in love with IDOL since WESTLIFE!!! haha!! that was like.... many many many years ago??? haha!

Yeah, Singing has turned me on!! musics has turned me on!!!
I dunno since when i am sound sensitive,
I dunno since when i am music sensitive,
I dunno since when I am BASS sensitive..
All i knw is, my earphone is a device that i can sink myself in my own world. It feels good though. :-)
I enjoyed myself more right after i used my new earphone, cuz it's vacuum, it cuts you away from the voices around you. that's what i like about it. :-)


My Finals in 2 weeks time, I'm starting my "fight" now..
seriously, I have no time to waste. I've found a new study environment.. hehe.... my house living room!! gosh, so comfortable studying there.. dunno why, just have affection towards it. :-)


I might be MIA 2mr too. cuz i'm going to FGA church for the EASTER PERFORMANCE. well, before that, it will be a movie session!!! haha!!
so... erm... maybe i'll blog right after that? haha!!

----------===============----------------------
I miss you la...... but i knw i cant see you.
so.... we'll leave it till end of my Finals? maybe?

aiks..... sad to know that you're leaving...


--------------=============----------------
I miss RAchel.
I miss Raey (though he is coming back next week)
I miss Mum's cooking (will eat like a BULL when i'm back in KLANG!)
I miss Patrick! and SheePIg! (will hug and kiss them like no one else's business!)
I miss Home...... ( wish i could stick there forever without coming back here....)

-----------------============--------------

Anyway, I'll be 22 soon, it's time for me to learn how to SOAR, Yes, it's still the beginning. I cannot be protected ALWAYS. I will have to stumble and fall in order to learn.

I have faith that i can achieve something in LIFE, I dont wanna waste it just for nothing.
that's why, I still enjoy despite of all the stress i have.
:-)

Life is suppose to be liddat, isnt it?

Live every moment with no regret,
Live like you'll die 2mr. :-)

--------------================-----------------

I hope i wont scare you.. cuz this is the way i am.

:-)
and... now, i dun give a damn anymore!! haha!!!

-----------------============--------------------


P.S : I feel like bringing you to Itallianies. Feels like i owe you a good one... :-)



SAD SAD!!! My bday!!!! celebrate with FINALS.......aiks.....


luckily it's not 21st!! haha!!!
=_="



Guys, I'm going off... to watch Adam's Video!! hehe.....

Carol: I miss you.


HAve you ever wonder how's life without your existence?

No comments: