My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Collapse…physically….


 

Dellynn Lim wanna say sorry for not updating.

She is currently ZOMBIE-ing away. So, just let her be yeah! Promise, she'll update more 2mr. J


 

Yes, Quiz period, and she is busy.. besides busy for studies, she's busy in catching time to sleep. Sleep is extremely precious now.


 

Have you ever sat at a place without any movement from 2pm till 11pm?

This time frame is considered short.. cuz I've done more crazy things, during finals.


 

Yes, DellynnLim is currently sick of everything!

She is Tired… physically and mentally…. I wish I was retarded sometimes, and by that, I don't have to sit and study like a freak.


 

Tired… Tired….


 

Heal me, Lord….please.


 

No comments: