My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 01, 2009



What a tired Saturday....


yeah, woke up at 8am, class at 9am. so...
thanks to my reports, I slept at 3am.. so, only pathetic 5 hours sleep...

I am extremely ZOMBIE now!!!

After class, Sher decided to visit the Gym again, so..yeah, we work out at gym from 11 to 12pm. hehe...

just to sweat myself out...
and to release some stress...



Mum fetched me, Dad's still in JB, he's been there since last Tuesday..
well, he is busy with his work.. yeah, what to do? for the sake of family....

v.V

haha!!


S.A asked me out.. yeah, infact i just came back from movie with Ah Bi and S.A just now...

I've decided to go because of my stress level and with the amount of workload i have now...
I need a break.


i cant deny that i'm tired.. yeah, I slept till 4.30pm once i reach home..

Can u imagine sleeping after 2am everyday, wake up at 7am everyday...
and.. sleep in the library everyday ....

my life is so Fucked up now...

But.. i do study more.
yeah, as if i've booked the library everyday... i'll stay in the library to study
till 8pm almost everyday ..
then at night, it's my time for assignments and reports.....
so guys, think properly if u wanna study a professional course...

aiks..

anyway, i have no regrets because throughout the journey, I've met different people, different friends,
Ooh... I treasure them much though.

Well, movie just now was not bad...
(yeah, I call it NOT BAD as it left a lot of ???? in my head... FuCK)

haha!!


Eden Lake...
yeah, i watched that.

Benjamin Button was Brilliant!!! SHer told me... so, I'll buy the DVD!!! haha!!
no choice la... with my kind of lifestyle. I cannot afford cinema... at least for another 4 weeks time.

Plus, i feel reluctant to go out when i'm back... today's exception cuz i knw, S.A missed me!!! wahahahahaha!!!


sweat...


I'm feeling tired now, as i have to work on SUnday, perhaps it's time for me to finish up my report and head to bed.

No worries, my life is still good, just a little busy.

Mates, u know...

and i am very thrilled that when i'm on MSN every night, my mates's PM are all about assignments, reports....stress.. PRP...PP... LOL!

yeah, basically, my PM is the same too..

Sorry ar to all my friends cuz i did not really entertain any chats well in MSN, cuz i was really busy on assignments..
and yesterday, I've Fucked down one report and another one i've Fucked it halfway.. (sound so obscene and rude... haha!!)

so, I've only left half reports to go and i'm going to finish it later.. well, no difference between Saturday and weekdays..
ha! as usual!! :-)


Mmm.... remind me to get a new lock as my door lock in my bird nest was being destroyed.. thanks to Me?
nah.. i dunno what the FUck happened....

aiks.....


Mum's cooking was GREAT today!! I miss it sooooooOOOOoooOOO much!



2mr, finally,at last!

I get to meet DeEr...

well, if it wasnt Baby D, i think it'll be 5th d.... LOL...

so means? I will have to bully her Kao Kao ??? cuz it will be another cycle of 5?? huh??? (sob.. if possible.. i dun wan...T_T.. i wanna make it 10.. LOL)

nah, impossible... :-) haha!

ok,
Chaoz.

P.S : U still miss me, I know.

P.S.S : Raey!! can u plz stop MOSHI MOSHI and disappear??? haiz..... such a busy stupid Fler....faster come back and be my AHMAD!!!! and ur facebook picture look extremely stupid.... =_="

No comments: