My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

I call it a start....

Nothing special today...
I guess I've really lost my sense of time.. and i dun realize that today is a Friday until this morning.. I was like "huh? Friday d ?"

yeah, I have class 2mr.. and that's why, plus my busy day, busy schedule...

and i slept again in the library just now.. with my AMT again..

I cant help myself, i was too tired..

Mmm....


Today's lab was "FANTASTIC!!! "

with the amount of time we used!! Gosh!!

Sorry ar, if u ask me to repeat the experiment again, i'll rather write a report on failed experiment...
It is TEDIOUS!!

Can u imagine measuring liquid from one level to another level???
the Time for the liquid at a higher level to drop to a marked lower level is obtained and u'll have to use that to calculate the viscosity???

Damn it!!

My group get the longest part AND LONGEST METHOD!..
so, we finished later... MUCH LATER...

v.V

so...

thank god... we have time to chit chat in the lab, cuz the time for the glycerin and sucrose level to fall is between 5-15 mins!!!

really rot in the lab...
siting in front of the tubes, watching it to fall... counting the time....

Haiz...

anyhow...
I'm done with it!!


it's the report writing which is tedious now....
I have 2 reports to be passed up next week.
3 Quizzes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday respectively.

Thank god I've SHOOTED DOWN my ASS yesterday, left one pathetic Moral slides to do...

@-@

Going crazy...
If i have a choice, I wold not wanna meet any of my friends back in klang... cuz i really look like a ZOmbie now!!!
but too bad....
You wont get the things that u want.
I still have to meet my RugRats, My Boss, Customers, DeEr (finally after a MONTH!), My mum and dad, Colleagues...

see?
my weekends are even busier than weekdays...
yah, i cant deny that...


Dr.P, You are right.
HE did told us before that...

First year:
you'll still get enough sleep.

Second Year:
you'll start losing your sleeping hours

Third Year:
to get to sleep is a luxury....

Trish, Thanks for reminding me again...
yeah, I feel it now too....

haiz...

cuz... I think most of my mates sleep after 12am now..
with the amount of workload we have....

I cant even afford movies...
Envy-nya... Sher watching movies in MV....
aiks....


haha!


Anyway, I knw my rest day will come...!!!
be positive!! be positive!!

Positive thinking is the most important thing to survive next 2 weeks....

Anyway, I dont blame whoever, ever since I survived....
I appreciate my friends, my workload, my family, all around me more...
yeah..

I've even registered to attend the Pharmacy Night.
haha!!


cuz i knw, I wont be seeing them next sem d... so, why not enjoy the time together while we can??
right?

Yvonne suggested that our graduation trip is to visit UK!!!
owh yes!! I am so into it!!!

so, Dellynn will be saving like a stingy feller and wont spend a single cent!!

I need to save at least 350 per month!!!

how on earth am i going to get the money????

so, on and off have to buy some lottery....
but some jackpot....
cuz it increases the chance to get some money....
LOL!!
well, if u dun buy, the chance is = ZERO, right??

If u buy, the chance is nearly zero too.. but.. Luck is still there... hehe....

yeah, I think most probably we'll visit UK on our final year... :-)

I cant wait!! cant wait!!
must start visualizing now.. then u'll get what u want!! hahahahaha!!!


hopefully lar...
cuz it's a lot of money........

Mmm.....

Dun worry, i wont rob. (duh!!!)
I will have to save my SLR Camera until i graduate...so now, pity my Xpress music la...
haha!!


okay, I'm hungry now...

perhaps i should find something to eat before i start my hectic night again.
:-)



I am thrilled by the UK trip... hahahaha!!
can it come true???

i dunno.... :-)


I'm dreaming of Eiffel Tower now....

haha!


Dinner time!

4 comments:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

wuahahahahahahahahaha

you so suang

check out Raven blog for post 27-02-09 then checkout mine next

UK..

go rob bank, easy^^

do work more good, got time?

how to get money ne?

herm..

dellynn (^-^) said...

Elric, i read both of ur blogs d loo.... early early already read looo... so sweet of u to Raven. :-) haha!!

ya la, of only i can rob the bank, i'll rob!! haha!!
u sponsor me a bit bit of money la... or u rob for me??? haha!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

actually it is quite hard to get money at fastest way but i think there are a temporarily way that can get

Rob bank no good
kidnap ob*ma
daiba money

cannot type full name because web can search o

try you best la

>_< hope you didnt enlarge the letter to read

dellynn (^-^) said...

LOL elric!! haha!! ya la, very ahrd to get fast money unless u sell ur butt lo.. hahahahaa!!!

erm.. kidnap him ar.. no no no.. too risky d.. haha!!

Mm.. i will try my best to get the amount of money... hahahaha!!!