My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009


Ehn-na-le? my voice???


owh.. just incase you dunno what's the above language means.. it's Tamil.. means " where?"
oh ya, i've lost my voice... partially.


This morning was ok, even Julene said my voice was ok before i went TKD.. that was right after TKD, my voice worsen.
thanks to my RugRats la! haha!!

What a meaningful morning i have.. whole day at home... I slept in the living room last nite.. then my aunty came this morning 5 somthing am to pick LC Tan and Song up to Dungun. aiks....
tht time... mummy still hvn wake me up...

till 7 something.. wah, the husband and wife semangat berkobar-kobar woke up d...
what they did?
they push me (i was lying and sleeping like a baby on the sofa), push me, and push me.. each push gets harder and harder... asking me to go upstairs and sleep. why???
they wanna change the Sofa cushion... aiks...
so, after 5 mins of pushing.... I rolled down the sofa and drag myself upstairs without my eyes opened...

so, when i woke up, the sofa was BLUE in colour...

so, i thought, the colour is going to be our New Year cushion....

as usual, mummy busy preparing stuffs for 2mr to cook.
Dad's the same. both of them took turn to use the kitchen...

My house sink was full of chickens and ducks, they are naked!
can't even wash my plate after meal... aiks...


Raey slept till late late....
Muah, awaken by mum again....

haiz...

anyhow, it's good to spend time with them la. haha!


I took a pic when mum was claening the chicken Gizzard. haha! she clean till tired and... this is the pose she did...

whole body lying on the sink base. haiz... still, refuse to sit on a chair and do it...

tht's her la. haha!!


Anyhow,though busy the whole morning, she did not forget to ask about my condition. I was coughing like hell, my lungs are almost being coughed out.
Fever subsided, but still have to take Ibuprofen due to my sore throat.
I'm sucking on Lozenges now.. and papain.
owh, papain tastes so sweet.
haha!

owh, know what? my house cushion becomes the original yellow again.. where's the blue??? mum said.. " temporary mah, wanna wash the yellow one ma, so use to blue one to cover up first lo..."

sweat...


Dellynn is satisfied today.
cuz she had granted her promise to DeEr. owh ya, Dellynn hopes she likes it.. :-) really hope tht she'll wear it and let Dellynn see, not just see through from a picture just like last year....
owh, till now.. Dellynn still belum tengok real person in action on last year's dress. wahahahaha!!!

so, 3.3 is on! ha!

Promise is a Promise. :-)
just like Dellynn Lim promised to buy, She'll buy eventhough it's a last minute thingy.
so, yeah, promise is a promise! :-)



Helped Julene to buy Ba Gua (sliced meat)...
well, no count la...
Since i'm going to JJBT to buy other things too....
plus, I'm known as a person who is kind hearted, loving, responsible, loving, caring, loving again.... hahaha!!! ( =_=")

The other 3 of my family members had went out to shop fot the youngest member's trousers. Gosh, i hope he'll wear THONG for the whole CNY! haha!!

SExy-nya......



I'm working 2mr, so.. i hope my voice is there to talk to customers. I love talking... plz dun ruin my day........ haha!!

ya, after the Public Health Campaign, i've realized where am i belong. I realized that i love to socialize with customers. I dunno why, maybe because i am being well-trained by Julene? haha!! or... I memang belong there?

dunno... but one thing's for sure, Im happy to see ppl happy and satisfied. :-)
yeah la, someone said tht i'm dumb because of this.... haha!

I dont mind, cuz I am like that ma....
lu wan me to change liddat meh....
vely not fair to me leh.....
haha!!

Dellynn's happiness sourced from : The happiness of the ones she love.
simple, rite?

yeah, that simple.


My throat... it's totally pain now..
i think i'm going to pop in another Ibuprofen again before i sleep.

i cant stand the pain...

again, Strepsils waste my money nia....


AL msged me, she wont be coming back for CNY....
Sad... but she had a great time there. :-) haha!!
Miss her somehow..... Aww.....


ok la, I wanna watch Drama until i snooze off like a pig.
2mr is the Reunion Dinner Day.
I'll enjoy my meal definitely.
so, i hope you guys too.


Have a wonderful reunion dinner 2mr.
Happy Chinese New Year!!!


P.S : big hearted or small hearted.. doesnt matter. even a the smallest piece made me happy. :-) yeah, that's me. Simple right?
Kudos... for the second dress! :-)

hehe......

it smells like it indicates something..... haha!!

anyway,
Gong Xi Fa Cai,
Ang Pau Gia lai la!

what are you waiting??
fast fast give la... haha!!!

owh, I'm about to receive ang pau from a 19 year old mother!!! wahahaha!! cant wait!
:-)

No comments: