My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009


100%-30%=70%


yeah, the title these days are based on the sick percentage that i'm having each day.
haha!


this morning, i woke up late.. (it's midnight now, i should say yesterday morning..)
yeah, i was tired, so i woke up at 7.30am, wash up, change and walk to UNI. class is at 8am.

when i reached, just nice.
after Aseptic class, My condition worsen, i thought the air conditioner's problem. so.. i plan to continue my AMT class.
Wow....
disaster...

I was shivering..
headache...
fever....
can't concentrate...

i used to sit at the first row... but the air conditioner is normally boosting over there, so i took my lab coat, and my notes and sat at the last row.

gosh..
i thought the condition is going to be better, but.....
i almost collapse. the first time i feel so helpless, i feel like my life is going to end.

After that, i packed my things, and walk back and wanted to sleep.

Stupid, i've finished my Ibuprofen.
so, i bought Panadol Soluble and normal Panadol strip.
took 1 tab of Panadol Soluble, n 1 tab of panadol tab...

erm....
I slept without fan, covered myself up...
trying to force my sweat out.,

My temperature was very very high...
yeah, i think i'll go brain-toasted if i din take any antipyretics.
gosh...


at last, i slept till 1.30pm.
time for lab.
still a bit of headache, but still bearable.
popped in another 2 tabs of PCM, yeah, I got better.

Lab.... was fine.
Quite easy, was rotting in the whole lab... the fun part is tht i have time to talk to Yvonne, PS, Eliz, and my darling Good Kisser. gosh, we had great laugh. haha!

so... hehe....

Raey is back!!!!the Stupid guy... STUPID STUPID!

CAme and fetch me late....
haiz.....

anyhow, he is forgiven la. since he is so dumb. :-) wahahaha!

DeEr came over after her pattor session...
monopoly-ed. haha.
So, we just finished our Monopoly session.
it was a bit boring actually.. but i think it was fun for Raey. haha!
I still appreciate it. :-)
of course la,playing with my siblings le...


u ask anyone outside, who gets to play within one table with their siblings at this age?"???" huh??

so, i am considered lucky. :-)
cuz i have Stupid Siblings like them.... =_="

hehe...


can u see the pics below???


both singing Steph Sun's song.
Raey's voice a bit lari today, due to his cough. aiks...
mine too...
if not, i can sing very well! hahaha!!
erm, i consider myself as someone who can sing, but not yell? haha!! I'm still learning on the techniques. :-)


----------------------------=================------------------

one thing's for sure, i wasnt feeling so well during lab.
thank god i am fine now.
still a bit coughing only. :-) and... 60% sore throat..and... block nose.
owh ya, Gui Ling Gao 2mr? a good idea... or Ku Cha.
so tht i could Fark Off my sore throat.

---------------------------==================-------------------

Suey to be sick a few days before CNY.

i think it's me, i do not take care of myself properly. I always do my ASS and studies till late night. slept around 3am everyday.

i think tht's why...
plus lack of sleep after last week's Campaign.

it's accumulation.
see now? it's almost 3am.
still blogging.
haha!!



Today, Tigress showed her blurriness again. so... whether to believe or not to believe?
but she was rude to Jia Xun, and... ?I did not knw that right after someone told me during the lab. i was shocked!

how could she treat ppl that way???

Shit.


Anyway, I am still seeing how's our life in the future.

Us, year 2... a disaster.
u wouldnt wanna knw....
only us knw.

aiks...



--------------------------------====================-----------------

I guess my sickness today had made me lost something...
something memorable among our class... haha..
yeah, that's called NO FATE.
so, i just accept it.


---------------------===============-----------------------

Time to sleep. as by hook or crook, i need to buy the dress 2mr. haha...

Am i going alone?
I've forgotten the size? is it 14?
Gosh...
Raey is right, i have short term memory loss....

----------------------------------------==============------------


P.S : Dellynn lim will be abandoning her blog the whole next week, as she will be in Terengganu. so.. sorry readers.

P.S.S : owh.... ROT AGAIN.....

I miss TG. Jara Beach.


I wish to go with........ the one i wanted to go to PurpleCane with me.

erm....I think i should just reject the date to PurpleCane.

------------------------=====================--------------------


Happy Chinese New Year guys. Have a prosperous new year ahead.
Gong Xi Fa Cai.



I miss you eventhough you're by my side....

No comments: