My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008


 


 

Sorry Sue…

The picnic idea wasn't cool for me….

Haha!!


 

Considering I'll be sleeping late on 31st, so…

Haha!! Sorry!


 

Me, as a teenager who is in her 20s, I still hold the responsibility to get my FORM 3 brother's result.

Can you imagine that?

The idea of waiting infront of the school door, waiting for the result slip…..

Together with form 3 boys!!!!

T_T


 

Why me?


 

Why me?


 


 

KC the KPC asked me to call LC to inform about Song's result…

See la, the 3Cs so kepo.. LC, JC, and KC..

Haiz….


 


 

I still dunno why…

WHY me????


 


 

LC and JC going to Singapore later…

(Dellynn Jealous gila!!!)

Haha!


 

------------------======================-------------------=====================


 

Read news today. Surprisingly, I read the BIZ.

Said tht economy is going to be better early next year, but.. it's going to be dropping like hell middle of next year.


 

Well, yeah… no one expects it to be good next year k?


 

So, ppl are trying to save for the rainy day…

Mind me, next year, millionaires with shares are going to become ashes.

All the shares will only worth a price of a piece of paper..

Economy rundown.. well, it happens..

So..

Spend to help the economy!!

I knw, no income how to spend?

For those who have, plz…

Help the country by spending.

Save some, but.. save like what you're saving every month.


 

--------------------------------------======================-------------------------===================


 

Thinking about picnic…

I thought of a place which serves BEGGAR CHICKEN!!! Nice one!! In Jugra!!

Haha!!

Have to ask dad to bring us there again!!! Wahahahahahaha!!!!


 

----------------------=================------------------------================


 

Dellynn still do not understand why it has to be her?

Sweat…..

No comments: