My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008



My Breakfast



I think mum wants a revenge...

cuz she did not get to eat home made Tang Yuan last week..
and it has been years we ate the pre-packed ones.... (tht's why i love DeEr's Mummy Tong Yun so much)

well... Yesterday, mum bought the Flour... and sounded tht.... she will make it again today!!!!
and POOF!!

it came out this morning...
and i dunno why it is in this colour.....





it's in purple!!!!
the soup is in purple.... haha!!
Mum, i knw you knw tht i like purple, but....
(cheh cheh... no, not like this)

It's because my mum likes purple, so she decided to make it purple....
(cheh cheh..... not like this oso....)

haha!! it's because my mum added the purple sweet potato into the Tang Yuan, so it becomes purple.... haha!!


yup, this is the one she steamed it separately.....
love it!!



so, tht's my bfast basically...
Mum loves to experiment on food when she's free....
poor us....
haha!!


well, I still get to junk on my favourite MuRUku after a bowl of Rice Ball!!!!


this Muruku is super nice!!! ha! mind me, if i say nice, it is nice... :-)


so, this is my morning...
simple and.... happy. :-)


Thanks to the purple Tang Yuan..
haha!!

No comments: