My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

My day



okay okay..
enough of flirting... what can a bi do anyway? nothing... nothing....
I'm starting to get sick of it....

haha!!



I wanna present...
a new member..
your friendly neighbour hood......

Dellynn's new queue-ing boyfriend..

TADAA!


he is so huge....
too bad, he is not my ideal prince charming...
Peter Parker, sorry.....
haha!!



thank god both of my 18 year old mum and 50 year old dad did not insist to bring the MAN back! if not... I'll faint...
cuz... the MAN is even taller than RaeY???
gosh....
I cant believe seeing the MAN every morning when i open my eyes...
I'll get a mental breakdown.....
hahahahaha!!!

I do admire his six pack though.... :-)



as i walk, i found this mother and son quite interesting....

can you see?
the mom is holding her son with a walking string tied on the son's hand...
maybe there's some medical reasons or personal reason, but....
It seems to me like someone is holding her.... well, you knw what i wanna say...
haha!

both of the old folks decided to tk a rest.... drinking some awful taste chinese tea....
gosh....

After a few hours there... shopped something!!!
I've decided not to shop for any clothes anymore, as the CNY atmosphere has not arrive on me. so, CNY? so what? me? I'm not going anywhere, I'll just stay at my grandma's house for entire one week, so... who cares if i wear the same clothes for the entire 15 days of CNY?? haha!!

owh ya, mummy bought me a purple colour watch... owh, whatever that makes her happy...
yeah, she told me tht the purple one looks nice, ask me to get that.. so...
Teacher taught us to be obedient...
yup, i did what teacher taught me. :-)



after NZX, we went to One U...

I love One U..
hate it at the same time..

cuz...
my legs almost gone..
i cant feel my legs due to the long hour of walking....
gosh....

Mummy is going to sponsor me a new purse..( whether branded or non-branded) cuz i requested from her..
Daddy is going to sponsor me a new Adidas or Nike T... cuz i said even RaeY has 3 ORI ADIDAS!! wahahahahahaha!!!

both of them want to sponsor me a pair of CNY shoes...
well, based on my leg size.. forget about it...

when mum asked :" what are you going to wear for CNY?"
Me :" nah, nothing, barefoot.. cuz.. i'm not going anywhere cuz we'll be staying in PoPo's house for one week without going out except to beach??? so... what's the purpose of the shoe?"

Mum kept quiet... she thinks it's true though.... haha!!

Well, I knw both of them well.. they are still going to find me a pair of shoe.....
without me looking at it. they will buy at their own risk. sweat.....
if that happens, i guess i will still follow what teacher taught me?? haha!



anyhow,

still get to capture some nice pics...

i ain't a good photographer.... wait till i have my first NIKON.... haha!!

i do love this setting... it's something like Dellynn in the LimBoland?

haha!!

yeah, the overall setting is very nice, decorated with cards....

cool...


so, did only window shopping there.....

now, quite tired now. i'll rest earlier.



P.S : KC tan!! not tht GAY !! ok???

No comments: