My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


 


 

Human

Are we human?

Or are we dancer?

My sign is vital,

My hands are cold,

And I'm on my knees, looking for the answers,

Are we human?

Or are we dancer?


 

I love this..

I do not expect The Killers to have such wonderful and meaningful songs.

Their album is brilliant.

J

Meaningful, ain't it?

Yeah, she sometimes wonder about the answers too.

----------------==============----------------=============-------


 

Dellynn will be having less appetitizer, but will increase production over there.

Cuz she found tht her ideal milk is going to expired.

Nice desserts wil not be produced anymore.

No more nice cakes?

Owh… so sad.

Wait till she buys her new ideal milk.

Wahahaha..

Sweeties, wait for me over there. Tiramisu is coming!!!! Haha!


 

Chaoz..


 

I hate politics for being so quiet these days…


 

' Nothing I can say… nothing I can do now…

Up above, you're so high, everything u looked at, everytime you try,

everyone is watching, everybody cried… "


 

Emo right?

Cut it out!!

Hell no!!

Tht's why I Love Killers.

Cuz….I'm being "murdered" somehow.

Haha.


 


 

P.S:
Rainism sounds like Gayism to me… sorry… and, …. LC, plz dun pack ur TV and ur radio here!!!!! Haha!! Dun pack kakak into ur bag too! Haha!

No comments: