My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

XXXXX-less....



I am tired.

Scared..

freaked out.

but...

"be positive" keeps me going on.

Again.... I'm motivated.

Thanks.


====================================================

this is something tht cheered me up. :-)

She is Christine Gambito, a Philipino, raised up in America..
She is beautiful, talented, can sing,can play piano, can play guitar, can play cup beats, can compose songs, can act, can do video-ing...

she is darn talented!!
and click on her other videos!!! u'll laugh like hell!! haha! this i share... a very funny video, a song from her...

Enjoy.

Mac book- Happy Slip
click the link, click "more", see the lyrics of this vid. I recommend the "mother's day" vid too! haha!




Happy Slip...
If you watch all her vid, you'll know how happy slip came from.

and... all the characters in her vid are actually her..alone.
:-)


do click on the "YouChoob" link and watch her vid. have a nice laugh!~


==================================================

I came across a news, where Syed Hamid Albar said he is going to draft an ethique which bloggers should follow so tht there's no racist controversy being raised.

Shit, blog is something very personal, why need permission from Government what to write and what not to write?
so ridiculous!

Where's our freedom of speech?

where is it??

where is it??

and.... the YOGA thingy... thank god, there's a lot of objections from the ppl. Keep it up!! It's a good thing! :-) hahahahaha!!


P.S : I couldnt resist the temptation of talking to you...
A day without you, it's like i've lost something.... Mum, Thanks.

P.S.S : can our plan work? I really dunno how... wait till my war is over. i dun wanna think of it now....

No comments: