My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So-so conversation...



ok, no politics for today.
:-)
dont be disappointed... i'm still waiting for more "scenes" to come. " :-)


It's coming to an end.. and i wont miss it.
moan in pain, who can understand the feeling?
Cry in sorrow, who will understand the situation?

well, I'm glad it's ending.


I wanna talk about Future today.

why? my very dear cousin, just finished UPSR asked me..
" jie, what is future? I wanna be a doctor when i grow up...."

well, i totally ignored her about the future, cuz the DOCTOR part was quite attracting..
i asked :" oh, u wanna be a doctor? why? :-) "
Cousin : " dunno, since i was young, i dreamt about being a doctor.... Jessie jie jie wanna be a dentist though.. :-)" (i tot she is still young???)
Me : " ya, i knw tht she wanna be a dentist.. so, what do you know about doctors?"
cousin :' like Uncle tan like tht lo... (unclle tan is Jessie's father)"
cousin :" is it easy to study?I mean doctor.."
me :" wow, nothing is easy dear... as long as u're determined, you can do whatever you want.."

she looked confused when i told her tht...

Me :" well, Future is an unknown. I dunno how is my future.. I am not trying to discourage you, but.. who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe you'll become something else besides doctor?"
Elsie is going to study pharmacy, Jessie is going to pursue her dentistry, Yang ko ko (my bro) is doing his Food Tech Degree... so... "

before i can continue..

cousin: "ya, tht's what i think, because u all (me, Elsie, my bro) studying in this line, so.. in the future if i study doctor, i can ask u all when i hv things tht i don't understand.. plus, uncle Tan is a doctor too.."
Me: " (smiling)..Well, things arent what u think that easy. :-) anyhow, if this is what you want, focus, and work for it. :-) I will give you my full support! :-)

She nodded, smiling to me.

ok, end of the part about future.

I think, influence is very important...
In my family, one is influenced by another. Dear Elsie influenced by me. Dear Jessie influenced by bro, Lil cousin influenced by us.

I truly hope that she can hold on to what she wants.. and work for it.
no doubt, barriers and obstacles are there...

Sometimes, interest and ability do make a difference.
I dun wanna elaborate, cuz i've seen enough of my friends who have to choose between interest and ability. I feel sorry for them. Hence, i wont talk further about this. Anyhow, i am proud of them too... cuz it's their choice and as long as they are happy, i am happy for them. :-)

Future is really an unknown. Tht's why, appreciate things around. When you've met a person, became friends,and u hv the fate to become good friends, or even further, best friends. Do appreciate this fate between both of you... cuz... not everyone can afford to have best friends in their entire life.

Those who have dreams, and in the process of achieving their dreams, carry on. Don't give up easily. Keep the spirit of fighting at the highest level...
when you feel tired, remember that.... I am also fighting together.... with you.
You are not alone.

Remember, no matter how long it takes... if it is to achieve ur dream, it is worth the fight.
and no wins without fails, no life without obstacles...

nothing is without fate. No fate... without you.....


Here i wish all those who are studying, working and whatever u are doing...
GOOD LUCK.
Don't Give up...
You are loved...
besides GOD, you have me.



P.S : Another 2 dresses? erm.... let me think about where to DISCARD YOU!!! haha! LONGKANG? maybe? or you wan SEA? haha!!

P.S.S: Life is full of problems, obstacles, barriers, whatever it is. Remember, you still have another wonderful thing in ur life... FRIENDS. Gambateh!! Dont even give up if you havent even really tried ur best... ur very very best. Trust me, the struggle is worth for ur future. God made a test for all of us, which is LIFE.

No comments: