My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 15, 2008


Break break!


Was really stressed, but dun mind me...

Sometimes, really feel like giving up, cuz of the miserable life.
but... what's life without all these?

so, i hope there's no DOA for me...

I was streaming vids on Youtube, watched my long longed movie, Saving Face, directed by Alice Wu, and watched DEBS too.

Saving FAce was a great movie, at least, i enjoyed it. Because the issue is that you cant find it in Malaysia. Thank God, they are AMerican Chinese who acted in this movie.



There you go, Starring Joan Chen, as the doctor in this movie, and her life, her story. How she deals with everything, and how she's been in between situations, to choose or not to choose. Erm.. I would say tht it's a dyke movie.
but... the moral value is there. That's why i watched it.
:-)

Anyhow, the story line is quite good. The controversy is.... monogamy is not being emphasized. Yeah, it showed that Viv and Wil are together at last, but Wil's mum... erm.. the character they potrayed is kinda like having a contrast.

I strongly recommend this to mummys.(not the dead body in formalin), it's mum!MUMS! Well, don't do what the mum did in the movie, which is getting pregnant in her 40s without telling who's the father. but learn how she accepted the way her daughter, Wil is.

I recommend this though!


Another one, which is DEBS.


The story kinda like... doesnt make sense. It describe 4 girls, in this DEBS academy..in training to hunt enemies down.
it's normal movie i would say.
but... again, the moral of the story is the worth watching part. :-)
Girls, fight for what ur heart desires.

I love Lucy, starred by Joanne Brewerd . She's gorgeous, looks like Mia Kirshner who starred as Jennifer Shecter in the L word.
but Jenny Shecter is a bit more wild than Lucy.
:-)

Again, watch it if you have time!

============================================
I really hang in You tube for quite long.
Streamed vids about Wedding in Birthday Suits,
my goodness, I really admire their courage to do that,as it will never ever ever never ever happen in my beloved country, Malaysia,

Can you imagine, everyone being naked in your wedding day... including you and ur husband!

I mean, for now, it can only happen in other country but not here, definitely.
It is happening in other country though.

here i share a vid about it, Wed in Birthday Suits... and... for more info, stream YouTube for more. :-)




ok, that's all for today.
It's a dull Saturday without my buddies...
:-)


I'm back, for reasons.
well, you judge.:-)

I'm gay today. Gay enough to live my day.
Hope this gayness wont fade, so tht i will have the courage to carry on.
I need courage, yes, i do.

PS. I miss you baby!
P.S.S : I miss cheesecakes.

No comments: