My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Back


After long, It will be commercialized again.

Claps claps claps....

" I wanna thank my mum, my dad, my bro and my friends for....."

I guess there's no need to give this kind of speech when i'm, commercializing my blog again?

LOL.

Let me Introduce myself again here,
Blogger : Dellynn
Age : Unknown
Live in Malaysia.


Things are changing...
cheers for readers!! you get something from me again!!!!


MY current news update:
I disagree with the
FATWA against Tomboy which was rised.

"The National Fatwa Council of Malaysia issued a fatwa saying that tomboyism, where a girl behaves or dresses in what is seen as a boyish manner, is forbidden by Islam. According to the council chairman, Datuk Dr Abdul Shukor Husin, this decision was made because — in their reasoning — young women who behave like men will engage in lesbian sex."

Come on??!?
and it further said that it can cause some shit of social problem, increase rate of divorce..bla..bla..

I was really pissed off with the statement above.

I have friends who are tomboyish, but... they are straight. They dress that way simply because it is easier to manage.
so?
What the heck??!!? How can they claim that they are tend to indulge in Lesbian sex?

anyhow, You cant just stop someone, especially Muslims girls from wearing pants, and having short hair, right??

If they are tomboy and they are lesbian, and why care about other ppl's life? Our bosy, our responsibility, their body, their responsibility, right?

I mean, the Council wouldn't know if a Tomboy is eating other girl out? right?

Plus, according to RobbyZai, it is not illegal for being gay in Malaysia, people are only prohibited from kissing, hug, and have intimate acts in the public.

Appearance is not an indicator of sexual orientation
A person's outward appearance and his or her sexual orientation are distinct and separate. The council's views are misinformed and based on outdated stereotypes. A woman who has short hair and [is deemed] "masculine" may be a married mother of two, and a feminine woman may be a lesbian.



from the nutgraph.

ARe we still living in stone age??

My gosh...


Today, about me....
Despite of whole day having war with my body, i am extremely tired. yeah, i am. My waist muscle is aching, and i dunno what happened to it.
I am reluctant to my CVS... but yet, i have to burn and drink it.

Life is kinda depress, but Kuen is not.

One thing good about Kuen is.. i think she thinks positively..
LOL.

Well,
I heard that the petrol price will drop to Rm 1.92/Litre in this 2 weeks time.
It will be announced soon though.
Praying hard!

=================================================

Emo is said to be a culture that emerge from a style of music particularly hardcore punk or emotional hardcore. Some said Emo refers to people that are "emotional". Some said emo is just an expression of oneself. And there are still many definitions of Emo out there. But, despite the fact that emo means different things and vary from person to person, Emo remains a good image of a real and true human person expressing his/her self.




Kuen sometimes feel emo... and...
it's one of her way to express her feelings at that time.


Good to be back?
you judge.


Good day.


No comments: