My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Unusual SAturday night... haha!

went Greenbox with FIFI on Friday nite.. we sang from...7pm to 2pm!!! and...we can still continue to sing but... both of us were really really sleepy....so, we decided to give up... and go back and sleep... haha!

erm... i guess everyone has their first time, it was my first time singing with her. It's something which is quite memorable... haha!
so... my first with her..haha! we were shouting i guess... anyway, it's expensive and worth it.
(erm, maybe i can spend my friday nite Greenbox-ing, cuz i feel it's quite worth it...:-) only if only i hv kaki la...) haha!

well, i still miss snacks. i dunno why.. i'm being too good to stay at home on Saturday night, watching TV drama, and blogging. what the!!>>??!
it's so not me... haiz... ha!
Listening to songs, singing, blogging.... darn.... is that my life>>??
can i disown them? for only one pathetic week??

I found something i heart... POPPE bear!! though it's colour bear, but it does look alike with my PoPPE bear!!
yep! i've got a new one... it's not one-armed anymore!!! ha!
lurve it!

I wonder how's Stupiak girl's exam? everything's fine? I dont even dare to call her out cuz she's having exams...
wait till the right time, and the right moment la.. ha! I may need to start queueing from Penang to ask her out..or.. maybe from Burma... ha! so... i'll just wait.....for "durian to fall". that's my style!! haha!! nah, i just forgot about my rank though.... haha!! lucky to hv the rank from Burma.. hahahaha!! just kidding after all.
anyhow, i hope she do well in her exaMS... as that's the most important..

"Our SongS" always chime in my head, that's why i cant help myself to miss the days. what to do? i finally know how does it feels to sit alone in a dark corner, without anyone around you. it's like drowning in the DArk Hole...far away from the Milky Way.
Well, at least i know tht.. i'm the only one being sucked into the dark hole... can i save others by this?? haha! aku tak tahu.... obviously. :-)

"something strange and new is happening...." listening to Finally by Fergie.. it's one of the sentences.. haha!!Accidentally paid attention to it.. ha! nothing special. ya la! abuden??

next saturday i am free after 12pm.. why? class ends at 12pm.. reached klang by 1pm.. then.. i'm a freeman!
no tkd due to replcement classes. erm... it's a special situation.. it only happens once in... 10 years?
ha!

:-)

ok..it's midnight and my stupid stomach is aching... i think might be due to the coffee i drank. i felt even more sleepy after drinking it.. DANG IT!
but i guess i will sit and meditate on the toilet bowl first... cuz....it's aching now!!!

ok..
bye.
i'm going off...to medidate now! :-1

argh....

ja!~

No comments: