My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Good news, bad news.. good news again! :-)

well, before i start everything, means my assignment for PHC, i've actually decided to stay in the library till later than 6pm.. just to finish my things up.

my target for today, finish my Physical Pharmacy report and finish my assignment.

about the poppe i heart, know what? china stuff memang china stuff, the quality really different from the ori... haiz...sedihnya.... ha!

I have class on saturday morning, but i'll be going back on Friday.. to accompany my parents la.. then i'l drive to school this saturday. haha!! cheer for me!!! I dont hv TKD this saturday!!! yay!!!
due to Hari Raya replacement class lo...

Something really sad happened.. Screw me, it's my bad. I got a big ZERO in my practical yesterday, it is about making suspension. All of the things were correct, only the instruction... haiz.... my bad..my bad... and i got a tight warning from lecturer... stress... but nvm. it gives me more motivation to strive!!! really... especially when i told Yan about this, i am really surprised and touched on what she told me... she said :" Master you mind rather than ur mind master yours. :-) Zero equals to an egg, the egg will grow into chics eventually, and the chics will grow into chicken someday. When the day comes, you will definitely achieve your goal as the ZERO will become big chicken!!! again, it's not the end of the day, relax! :-) "

I am really surprised... cuz i guess she is wiser in these thing. though i give ppl advises everytime, i get back precious advise from her. Erm, she lifted me up again! without fail! My lab ended at 6.30pm.. i was very tired... so... know what i did? without mandi, i ate and sleep till today morning 7am!! but i do get a little conscious during 1.40am.. what i did? i was praying and chanting some mantera to express my regretness, we call it " chan4 hui3". In front of buddha, though i was half asleep, i chant...and reutrn my chant to those who need it. it's called " hui2 xiang4". know what, this is the first time i understand how to overcome the regret in me. Right after the chant, i feel different. I kinda accept my regretness and... it's like a brand new day for me.

well, i dunno whether did Yan sent Dai Mo Ku's for me or not.... cuz... i really feel alive from dead again. This is why, spiritual health is important too.
so, i promised myself that i will be a better person. :-)

ok... i forgot what's the purpose of writing this blog.......DAng it!

let me think.....

oh ya, i was very busy last few days.. see my last blog, the date...? i wasnt able to online also.. Monday got lab till 6 something, Tuesday class.. then we had the suspension discussion till 6pm, wednesday was the suspension making lab, till 6.30pm... thursday... completing assignments... plus blogging! ha!

I feel like throwing off my RM300 pillow... i sleep too well with that pillow! really!!! i failed everytime when i wanted to wake up to study at 3am! and yesterday, i slept from 8 something pm to this morning 7am! and i feel like sleeping again... haiz...
ok, i assume that i am tired because my period is coming? around the corner??
i dunno....

today, i wanna sleep early, wake up early to study again.. hopefully i can make it... maybe sleep pillowless tonite...
ha! nope... i dun think it can jalan, cuz... one day, i slept pillowless, the next day, the pillow is under my head!!!! have to hide it in my wardrobe d.... for tonite.haha!

It is raining cats and dogs outside.. good la, cuz Cheras has been BRIGHT for 2 weekS!!! and,,, midnight is quite humid... quite hot... slept naked.. haha! u believe? i dont believe... hahhaha!!

well, my saturday class will end at 12pm... will reach klang around 1pm.. provided stupid Federal no jam..
will have lunch on time i guess?

hehe...

I am still having tough time to adjust my time for this sem, cuz it's... hectic. it's totally different from 1st year..

oh! i remembered the purpose of writing!!!! Kavitha is going to deliver onFriday, 8th August 2008!! 8/8/08!! yay!!!! I just knew it today. she'l be delivering her baby in Sri Kota, 2mr!!! haha!! welcome Kuhin?na, i think it's Kayden! haha! I dreamt of her delivering the baby safe... and he is named Kayden. hehe... well, lets see what Kavitha calls him 2mr... haha!!!

It means the start of Julene's nightmare.... ha!
She has no staff!!!! really! only Vick and Sue.
haiz...

watever la....

honest speaking, i still havent wrap the main present le.... but what other presentsssssSSsss to give, i think i hv idea d...
and...
the most important one... haiz... i need to do a lot of "conversions" to it... anyhow, it took me 1 day to edit and convert it during the last attempt i did. haha!!

we'll see then! if fail, i'll discard the present and.... erm, maybe i'll use other ways to deliver that thing la...
haha!!!

my presents?? it wont run away from 3 criteria.. MY Satisfaction,MY Happiness, and... MY hardwork. hahahahahahaha!!!

Feel like going to KTV this SAturday afternoon, but... can only sing for 3 hours choon choon. Friday night tak boleh pula.... haiz....
still cracking.... come to my house and sing la... haha!! i bought quite a number of new songs... which i oso dunno how to sing... ha!

anyway, i'll sing this Friday night, at home.. hehehehehehe.......

ok, it's time to start my work and finish my aim today.

I am back again, i mean, i dont look like ikan masin...(macam semalam) la.... i was really down yesterday, cried a little... but i am back now! tougher! :-)

time to go! Adios!

P.s : Good luck in your chem test this saturday. Dont fail the test! :-) (i'm not asserting pressure on you...hehe...) but if you do fail, i'll assert my whole body pressure on you and it will crack every single bone in ur body.... haha!! nah, i'm just kidding, just try ur best... KTV? hehe.. you wont miss it again...., i promise!

No comments: