My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rojak again.... hehe..

Stars are twinkling around my head when i view Stupiak Girl's blog... my goodness....

haha! i don wanna judge, cuz i know, if a person likes it, no words can change his / her mind.



but... it makes me dizzy though..



haha!



and... became a MOTHER suddenly, my goodness... shocked to see me as a MOTHER!



there's something i definitely wanna voice out. and i fel like scolding the F word to her, who's she? She is Lucy, our "BELOVED" LC customer.

Fuck you.. and dont ever step into Life care again! no more suspend for you and make sure you clear ur ass before you leave to other pharmacy!!!

Shut the mess out! you sucker!

non civilized at all!

DAMN YOU!

Dont make me burn your house! Shit!



ok.. i dont wanna talk about it, not here.. maybe when someone asked me?

cuz it's too long to type!



well... just wanna voice out..

haha!!



one good news! I've not been sleeping on the Rm 300 pillow and i can wake up at watever time i want!!! haha!! pros and cons la... tht's why i'm lack of sleep now... hehe..

know what? the Rm 300 pillow is really a good pillow.. but it's not suitable for students. I mean weird student like me who wake up middle of the night to study.



see? the problem is not with me.. it's the PILLOW!!!!!!!!



This friday... lame day.. why? morning class cancell. I hv to attend the patient counselling competition at 12pm... still, 2.30 class may be cancelled.. haiz....wanted to go back early.. guess i'll go back right after the competition ends. bukanlah saya yang pergi bertanding pun.... anyhow, i hv to respect others,so i hv to go.

means what? Friday i can sleep till quite late. hehe....


Yesterday was my Biochemistry lab.. and.. i finished the whole lab report yesterday. the whole night..
First time man, i finish my lab within 24 hours. but.. it's actually quite easy.. especially after lab, where your memory is still fresh. :-)

2mr will be another busy day... and surprisingly i can still online today.

I am tired. my life is getting more hectic. Quiz in 2 weeks time.. and.. feels like my work load is so much that i cannot finish studying.
This is really the feeling of suffocated.
Anyhow, i try my best to cope.

Rmembered that one of the lecturer told us, "please dont wear or use any mp3 when you're outside. It's dangerous.. why? i want you guys to be more alert to the surrounding."

ya.. i know. but it cant happen to me. I cant live without music while walking alone. cuz.. i feel so involved in the music.. and.. it's like i'm in my own world. and i wont want ppl to talk to me or i wont talk to ppl..
I dunno>? i just feel comfortable with my ears stucked with phones. haha! That's why, i try to avoid the lecturer when i'm alone.. cuz.. he'll ask me to take it off.. hehe..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've said before i wanted to do my assignment topic on Vitiligo. :-)
I'm still gathering info for it.
i hope i am allowed to change my topic.:-)

This is an interesting topic though.
and the stainless steel bracelet i'm wearing now is said to be a curing device for any disease.
It is proven My mum, she is the best example!! my dad... my goodness, i cant believe it that his back pain is all gone.
My grandpa...(long time no see).. said that he feels energetic and his muscle ache all gone within the few hours he wears it.
see?
Me?
yeah, as usual, my backpain is gone.. hehe..

ok la... i wanna be lazy a day. i'm going to go abck and have a nap.. cuz my eyes are quite heavy now.. I fell asleep in almost all the lectures today.. even DnC. The most challenging one... haiz..

ok la...

Dumb Onion have to go d.:-)

tk care.

good luck!

adios.

Jet'aime!!


P.s : cant believe tht you are comfortable to call me as ur MOTHER!!! wat a good DAUGHTER i hve!!! hahahaha!! good daughter, Good Mother belanja you makan when i'm back la. :-)

.......note!!... i belanja, you bayar.
hahahahaah!

No comments: