My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GWEN's feedback

i dont feel like writing de..,. cuz my day was too plain to write. but after miserabling my eye sight on Stupiak girl's blog.. wah... my inspiration to write comes..

About the monopoly, i oso dunno why i bought. but like i said, i dnt feel regret and i wont tk back what i've given out!!! this is my principle, it goes to anything including love!
and the NICOLE, if you want, of course i can buy for you la... but u sell ur butt to pay lor.... haha!!! erm... you really looked nice with the NICOLE, though the design of the blouse is quite Ah MA...
and the flyer hor...
want me to explain again ar? no need gua.... I've never done a flyer for a birthday person before, that would be my first and last. Promise i wont do it anymore.. haha!!
anyhow, i've got idea on ur next present d.... hehe...
so..
the 70%...
i really bought it at 70% la.. you thought me to be daring.. so, did it.. so... "oops i did it again...i give you my world, got lost in the pain...."
haha!

erm.... i've already predicted that my preent will be the worst of all.. so.. forgive me la.. haha! low Dumb Onion--low creativity, low in credits$$$$, low in taste...
maybe that's what i am to you.

hah! but as long as i am satisfied.... erm... it's not a prob at all. :-)

Anyhow, i hope you know, whatever i did, of course it's from the bottom of my sincerity. I dont fake. that's me. :-)

and the meals... i've owed you too much??? "eh-hem" (clearing throats). is that true? or is it vice versa?? hahahahahahaha!!
nah...
I wont ask you to belanja or spend a penny when you're with me. unless you volunteer to belanja la...
i dunno why, my money is easier to spend compared to others though.... haha!!! hehe... i dont mind about money.. as i can earn it back. so... still ok. :-)

Physics marks came out d? well.. according to u, it's quite disappointing. The feeling it's just like... you've tried ur best and you did not deserve the marks you are supposed to get.
just like my first Physiology test. i hv total confidence to score...but..
I failed.
I cried.
I fall.
but i climbed.
and i passed my final exam.

but... you hv to put hardwork.
that's all.
and the most important, don't give up easily.. cuz if you give up... everything's gone.

that's how i survived till now.

No one can imagine the pain i've been through. my goodness..
i feel scared even i've think that now.. and "applause" i've get through it.

The future is stil a long journey.
As for me, I always tell myself that...
if i've tried my best, whatever the outcome i get, i'll accept. though i failed or i need to sit for supp. paper.
I know, at that very moment, i've tried my best. If my result is bad, that's the marks i deserve, and i will promise myself again to try my best in my supp. paper.

Honest speaking, my life isnt easy. For me to walk the road i am walking now, i've been through a lots of barriers. Even... i've lmost failed to study what i wanna study.

that's why, this is the road i've chosen, i need to walk it by hook or by crook.

since you are walking, why dont you walk it happily?

right?

I just want you to know.
mummy may be sad a little for ur result. but i tell you for sure, they wont be mad or disappointed in you. as long as you let them know that you've tried ur best. then it's ok.
I took a long time to show it to my mum too. now, she understands. that's why.. no matter how my result is. they know i've tried my best.

=============================================================

end of this


today, surprises happened to me.

PX, my dear classmate suggested to It Seang tht.... KUEN WILL BE THE 2ND HEAD OF EXHIBITON fr the coming PHC next year!!!!!!!

my goodness... i almost pengsan when i hear this.

I dunno why... even though i do nothing, but ppl just can see that i can lead.
WTH??

eh... can someone tell me why ar?

Class rep case oso liddat... Orientation oso liddat... the year end camp oso liddat.... now!!! PHC oso liddat!
my gosh....

i wanna pengsan d..

those who know me... can u guys plz tell me why? i dont really tlk much in class, i dont show off.. i always walk with my ear stucked with phone, i am always drowning in my own sweet world..

but why.......sob sob....
why am i chosen for all this?

of course, as i replce PX for her board meeting, so... she diam-diam msg IT seang but this...
I hv no choice... but to agree....
haiz......................................................................................................... DANG it!


see?
I dunno what will happened in the future.

ppl start calling me "tai ka chea"... just like when i was in NS.


I dont eally show off de le....

ARGHHHHAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh ya, Stupiak girl's chem result will be out ..
wih her good luck in it.
like what i've learnt all thi while..
I may be busy with my ASSignments, exams... but i try to enjoy the process.

It does need time to adjust urself in the "enjoying" mode.. and i've made it... after 1 year.

I guess i started to hv god frens now. well, i'll try to appreciate them.. and i will. just tht, i need time to know them completely.

Just Like PX, she can be a good friend. this is for sure.
hha! she'll fly when she reads this.!

Ray will be back tonite!!! will reach here 2mr morning! and he is coming to fetch me 2mr!! as my class ends early!!! haha! 2.30 class cancelled!!! hooray!!! my whole world is jumping now!!

cant wait to see his stupid face la!!
He left without seeing me... "slap me"
and he'll be leaving back to KT next friday without seeing me too.
Doesnt it good for me?
so that i wont cry myself to bllindness again..... haha!

anyhow, i've promised him to watch movies with him 2mr. "wink"! this is something that i cant do during wekends. cuz... i dont hv kaki... and no one wants to teman me oso.
friends?
they are busy..
others?
they already watched the movies in the cinema... tak kan wanna ask them to watch again and snore there meh??? right?
so... basically, i only sing at home or meet FIFI lo... that's all.

kolian ar? quite la.... haha!!



last thing...
" what's urs i urs, what's not, then dont force."

about piki..
i'm glad tht piki is single nw. sorry, no offence.
even piki himself told me tht she's changed....to another person.

As for me... if you feel that " sayang" is the word to secure or preserve a no-love relationship, then sorry. i wont. cuz.. what for wasting time for someone that don't even love you or dont hv the heart for u anymore?
it's a waste of time.
For me, piki has wasted his time...
how about you??

evolution does happen. Darwin's rule applied for everything.
Natural selections do occur, not only in our nature... but love.


well....
think again...
you wanna waste ur time for nothing? or you wanna waste ur time for something else?"

wanna know my answer?
me?
I will try to save the nothing.. then i'll start something new and waste my time on something else.

It is always like that.

ok... time to Kiss my dear heart now!!! I mean it!! HEART!!! the real heart!! I hv a lots of lecture on heart which i hv to follow up... if not, i'll be HEARTbroken in 6 weeks time.

tata..

Jet'aime!!
Muacks@

No comments: