My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

notty RAchel...

just visited Baby Rachel!!! hooray!!!

she is as notty as ever.. very very notty.. keep patting my breast... haha!! i dunno why.. she was suppose to pat my stomach, but.... tersasar pula.... haha!!!

Bought the block for her, that day, with 50%!!! (i did that , yes..)haha!

she loves it.. yeah,a good tool to THROW~!! she's super good in throwing and swinging things now...
and.. she really knows how to walk a few steps d!!! and the most brilliant, she knows how to pronounce 'CAR" !!!! haha!! cute!!

she likes dancing with Music, with the JUNGLE BOOK! haha!! maybe i'll buy something else for her la.... hehe....

I went home after finish feeding her and seeing her mandi, cuz it's time for her to sleep d... ha!!
and... the MAgic English i bought, i think she can use it till 4 years old... haha!!
I am upgrading her... LOL!!! some toys are just too easy for her... the block is just nice, it's a good toy for visual learning.. haha!!


She is like a worm, she cannot sit still... likes to walk, likes to play, and likes to lie down the floor and see what's underneath the sofa.... and by then, she'll get one-sided rosie cheek cuz she lies one side... ha! CUTE!!!!


she understands a lot of things and.... she knows a lot of things d... cannot really simply talk in front of her. She learns things very very fast, only one time, she'll remember... my goodness..

She is taller though....!!!

the latest way to feed her, drink milk with spoon and Calci-yum. haha! it's a must.. oh ya, if i'm there, handphone is a must. haha!

tis electronic girl..... so CUTE!!!

She loves devices , i dunno why.. and very "cho lor", tomboy.... haha!

cute!!!

her laughter still rings in me.... wahaha!! it makes me forget everything... my stress... probs... ha!

That day when i was doing my presentation, someone asked who's the one on my desktop? cuz i put Baby Rachel's photo... they said :" she looks like you la..."
but they dont dare to ask :" is that ur daughter ar?" why? cuz they believe that i'm not married. and they always said that i hv a boyfriend. haiz....

ya, normally i will answer them.. " she's my daughter, she looks like me right?" haha! they believed... Sweat! see oso know la, aku lalat pun tak da, mana datang telur lalaT?? haha!


Anyhow,
today's sale was ok.. with good customer flow... happy, but i was hypo..hypoglecaemia, i slept at 4.40am this morning, woke up at 7.40... i know i cant stand... so i took a tab of multivite.. luckily..still can stand.
i did not take my bfast...
hungary.... it makes me mad. i was blur,.... haha!

but good though!
I met Sue today.. she came for the test too!

Julene went too, luckily she did not pengsan.. she did not tk bfast oso... and she suddenly msg me that we'll open at 8.40am this morning. haha!
so.. i slept 10 mins more. :-)

now?
i am quite happy, to see Rachel is healthy, and she's in a good growing process. ha!

i did not manage to tk her pics, why? cuz she moves non stop!!!! and i cant get a good shot to post up here...
hehe...

hope one day Rachel will spoil my phone la, then i hv reason to buy a new one.. kakakakakaka.....

ok.. i wanna finish up my report now. 2mr got pop quiz summore, and.. i'm going back 2mr early morning, good la, can teman my HOUSE more... hehe...


Jet'aime.

muacks.

ja!

No comments: