My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 23, 2008

my boyfriend and i....

These pics are actually from Fiona.... haha!!! i "curi" her phone and see her pics... these are the NICEST apart from her OWN PHOTO!!!!! haha!


my boyfriend... haha!


I think he has the talent of posing... it's hereditary though!!! haha!
he is just too good in posing.... haha!!! cute!!! muacks!!!


haha!!! see? told you right? he can be a super model!!!


Killa..... " i'm cool..."



well, me, FIFI and Kiat Kiat went yum cha yesterday!!! we reached about 10.50am. I picked W.Iyng up... ha!
ok, let me start before that...

I finished class, drove back, but heavy rain in klang area, so... decided to went for a movie in Bky Raja jj, but... time tak match, so..cancelled. I went to Popular, hehe... since i hv cash on me.. well, i've bought....

Breaking Dawn!!!! my fav writer other than the Harry Potter writer!, JK Rowling!!!!

Tell you, i love Twilight... i was first exposed to Twilight, her best selling book by an exchange student from USA, Joanne. She is way younger than me, i remembered, we celebrated Deepavali last year, so, we chatted about our countries and... books basically. She was reading Twilight that time, she said it was a good book and told me wat is it about... so... i read. haha@@ mana tahu... cannot pull myself out pula.. ha!
Breaking Dawn, i hvn start yet, cuz i'm scared. planned to start this year end.... haha! cuz once i read, i'll forget about everything, it's just like catching up drama, i'm catching up chapters by chapters. Still remember, i read 5 books of Harry Potter within 1 month!
my goodness....

It's a nice book! and cheap!! 39.90 !! haha!

then.. went back home, sang alone!!!! like crazy!!!!

after that,
I had dinner with GodMA.. and then.. we shopped a while.. bought things for little angels instead of company use. hehe.....

I told Fiona that i am phobia though.... anyhow, i guess my phobia has gradually becoming trauma. I guess it will become trauma one day... haha!!
I was down yesteday after dinner. Guess because of stress and phobia...
then..
I've rejected my old frien's yum cha, went to SGM, for a Sharing Convention.
Thank God i went there, I've thought of many things..thanks to Yan who asked me to go. I went there with a puzzled mind, cuz i know.. i need some appetiser for my mind.. and i need to find out reasons and solution for my problem.

thank god, after the Sharing, i found it..

Ikeda sensei said :" if you come to a place and failed to do the things you are supposed to do, it will be the same wherever you go.."

The sharing opened up my mind.. really. there is not just about study in life. I feel so small in the Sharing session, ppl has overcome tonnes of difficulties in life, and they'd success, some takes 20 years, so.. what is my problem compared to them? it's so small..
I've learnt that, if you've set ur target to do something and do it full effortly, and pray for what you want, you'll get those eventually...
that's why, i've learnt a lot of things there.. so what? my phobia is just a needle to them. it's nothing!

I truthfully thanked Yan for asking me there. and i dunno what of the sudden and what happened to me, i went there after being rejected. haha! reached there around 9pm.. the sharing session ends at 10.15. so.. i am glad that i went. It gives me strength to carry on again.

Then, i went to Wenn Iyng's house. Fetched her, reached Old Place around 10.50. Fiona was there d.. we started Chatting... Yong Kiat was late!!! he was the Cinderlala!!! haha!! note! CINDERLALA!! he reached at 12am!!! Cinderella went home at 12, but he came at 12. haiz...
Funny guy.

We chatted like crazy la... basically, i was quite tired d... but, i still talk.. i think if i did not laugh, i will just doze of by laughing. Imagine, how tired am i? haha!

we chatted till 3.30am... Kiat Kiat already leave at 2 something, cuz he's working the next morning. so...
oh ya, thanks to 3 of them, they actually belanja me.. i dunno why, when i wanna pay, they said :" Ah neh, jgn ambil dia (me) punya, ambik ini... " i was like ;" huh? what happened?""
FIFI : " next time you belanja bah kut teh la... haha!" ok, of course i hv no problem la.... ha! W.Iyng said :" Kuen, dun wan la, u always pay... not this time la.. please..". i was like... " ok ok... go ahead..." aiz....


so... I guess mamak-ing is still my type!

:-)


Anyhow, I sent W.Iyng home at 3.30... reached her house... and... she kept talking till..... 5AM!!!!! my goodness, i was so sleepy.... that time, i can really sleep by just talking.... i dunno what am i talking oso, i was so... blur!!! i just want a bed and just sleep... i was just nodding the whole process, did not do much talking though..
Rose, i finally understand...

We talked till.. her maid woke up and start doing housework...
see???

no more next time, i told myself.

Once i came back, i did nothing, , took off my blanket...switch on the aircond.. then... sleep like i hvn been sleeping for centuries...i just sleep.

my goodnes...

this is the second time after the first with Stupiak Girl...
i am sleepy now, still, report hvn finish.. haha!

It's afternoon now, Fiona just went back with Kenji..
He cut his hair!!! cute!!!!!!!!!! handsome-nya my boyfriend... haha!

I missed baby Rachel.. a lot.
she knows how to walk a few steps d!!!! haha!!
cant wait to see her though!!! :-)

ok la, i wanna take a nap..

ja!


I hope my mood will come back when i wake up. :-)

No comments: