My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

me... dull... happy.. bluek!

welll my ALO's blog.... ha! full with the details of yesterday's outing!!! :-)



====================================================================

erm... quite tired today actually... cuz went to Cheras with instructor today.. she taught us a dance.. and... i feel great!!! cuz.... i hvn been dancing for a long long time!!! yay!! i love the sweat!!!

well.. we danced for around 2 hours... i sweat like hell... hehe....

it reminds me of old days where i dance with my fellow classmates. really.....

:-)

so.. i reached home around 3 something.. then i went to download the dance song.. cuz the song i used for practice is just a "test listen" version.

well...

yes!!! i've downloaded it at last!@!!!!!!

nice song though!!!


I feel..... dunno how i feel today except for feeling tired. I start missing everything... really. My friends, my bed, my dad and mum... (sial..i'm still going out at night..).. my bro... my greenbox, my movie... my babe..my patrick..my sheepig...

everyone la... i thought of everyone. yeah, i hv nothing better to do... sweat. Tired but cannot sleep. Wanna sleep..but it's time to keluar pula..
haiz...
i'm very suey hor?
din spend time for mummy and daddy...

Got a "lecture" from my so called "dAughter".. who taught her so called "mother" on how to be a human? .....
speechless le...

yeah, she was right. i am not a good daughter though. i forgot things easily. remembering those which are not supposed to be remembered. Doing things which i am not supposed to do. but.........For DumbOnion... she just wanna do things that she cannot do when she starts her hell life again. :-)

tired....

i feel selfish.
i wanna spend time for both... my friends and my parents...
i wanna be happy the both way...
cuz me....? there are certain friends whom i cant live without them.

I like to do certain things with certain friends. Like... if you ask me to go KTV with my classmates now, i cant.. i rather stay home and sing alone...
understand?
I like to do different things with different ppl.
that's why, some ppl are special to me... really special.

that's why, when they got hooked to me... haha... they are hooked to my heart. Nothing will happen if they hook there forever, cuz life will be better. if they are un-hooked.. haha.. imagine, if u hook yourself with a fishing nail... and pull it out... it is very very painful.. I'll die if the hook is being removed by force.
that's why... i see those who are hooked to my heart as important as everything i am.
I'll love them whole heartedly.

:-)

that's why, family and friends are important to me.


I try to balance the time... i'm trying.
:-)


Went to the nite mart just now... i planned to go there alone even if Stupiak Girl did not asked me..haha!! but since she asked... well! bingo!!! i can go with someone who can junk!
:-)

This girl can actually go woth vy... but dunno what is she thinking.... haha!! (actually i think i know la... )
like i said...

different things with different ppl..
different feeling with different ppl..
different outcome with different ppl..

tryin to hing out before i start my hell lifestyle? haha.... u know it!

cuz i hv the same thinking too..
i wish to hang out with special ones before i start everything...

that's why... i dont need a lot of friends in my life...even i hv a lot... hehe..
a few who understands me will do. :-)


mum and dad understand too.. that's why they did not say anything when i go out.. cuz they know i'm with the same ppl or those who they know... like swam, yan, siang....

.........


I'll be back to Cheras next monday... i guess i'll go back quite early... cuz monday nite, 10pm.. i hv practice le.....

sob...sob...

i'm still in the process to pick up my ass from holiday mood.

am i doing fine? tak tau la....
rasa bingung when think of start schooling... cuz time flies once i start everything... and it's scary.

and....

no more outing to nite mart?neither here nor there?
dont think i'll go to the Connaught nite mart anymore....especially alone. :-(
it's not happy to junk alone... i tried before, i ended up throwing all the unfinished food.. haiz..


well, i still hv a few days before starting everything! that's why... i'll live my day to the fullest!!!! yay!

will be going out later to celebrate yan's bday. she is.... one of my friends who really listen to me. i mean, she always pray for me...unconditionally.. that's why.. i really feel the Dai Mo Ku..from her!

That's why.. i always pray for everyone around me... no harm ma... ha!!!

I get through the last sem mostly by saying prayers.


Anyway, i'll still open my phone to anyone who has problems, personal, work, studies, or... those who got nothing to do..can call me to chat lo... ha!

I'm happy to receive calls. :)


i need to go KL again 2mr. so......
dance and sing again!!!!
haha!!!
just wanna enjoy kau kau before i start class!!! :-)



k la... it's 9 pm.. i'll save this post and......

write another tis midnight!!! ha!!!

tata....

muacks! muacks!!
thanks to StuPiak Girl for accompanying me to the nite mart!! It is really different to go with someone Stupiak... ha!

No comments: