My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fuck-taminated.

i've finally understood...
a person can be really uncontrollable when the person is very very tired physically and emotionally.

I am very tired.
Tired of being tired.

I've been practicing dance for 2 days..
and i did a non stop remix dance from 10am to 4pm..
without lunch...

now...
i am very tired...

i wanna be really rude in this blog... but... rationality brought me back.
If only sorry can cure everything.. then doctors wont exist.

Some ppl think that they are not going to hurt a person by not telling the truth... but trust me, it hurts more...
haiz... i'm feeling that way now.

can i scold F word ar?
i cant stand it...
i'm angry... but tiredness holds me back..

This sentence hv been kept in my heart since i came back from.... there...
GO FUCK UR DORKBALL! stupid!
WHY DONT YOU TELL ME HONESTLY!!!


Tiredness can make a person collapse..
i'm one of them.

My mind is diverging...
i almost got crazy.

I hate that i care.
I hate to be a part of the SET system.
I HATE IT!


Muah... moodless..
i wanna stop now.. or else i will beautify my blog with lots of FUCK!
FUCKING WEIRDO! I'm FUcking Tired!


no mood.
chao.

No comments: