My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

erm... Mmm... huh?... oh...ic...

i'm sick of the politics nowadays... why? politicians... they are the angels, and the demons.. they play both parts. my gosh...





all i wanna say.....



go kiss your ass goodbye... because of all this shit, Malaysia is in a peaceful war... looks peace, but all the rakyat are pissed.

forget about it. i dun wanna comment about anything on politics. cuz... no point. the havocs created... controversy.. haiz..

get off.

talk about something good, i called my bro last night.. about 110 something, we talked quite long.. i told him about happenings in klang and my funny stories.. ha! then... he told me his too.. the connection was not very good... line keep putus.. and dry la, my credit. cuz everytime oso i call him de... haiz...

but i'm happy cuz he is happy!! he seems happy and he enjoyed his life. haah@

he will be back next month! on 14th august, night.. will reach here the next day morning.. then i told him, no one is going to fetch him... ha! he told me that mum says that there's someone to fetch him wor... so... i was wondering whether is it my mum's dispatch ar? haha!! he laughed like siao... ha!!!

he said... he wants to be courier back to klang, cuz faster... then i told him, " dun wan la, very expensive le, u so heavy... better tk bus, cheaper.. then wait for mum's dispatch to fetch you la... ha!"

the guy... he is stupid. haha!

I'll be back today!! cant wait to update my parents with the conversation between me and bro last night. haha! well, obviously, bro misses us la... ha!!

after talking to him, i continue my revision, it was around 11 something d.. well, it's late, but since my class starts late the next day so...

what i did??

i restructure my own room, for a new environment.. well, kinda look fine after i restructure it. it was around 12 something after i'm done restructuring it.... then i continue my study la... till 1am.. then.. feel sleepy d.. haha!!

so... basically.. i am not used to the new arrangement yet.. why? cuz i wanted to tk certain things and... i forgot that i've changed the positions of all my furniture in my room. haha!! funny....

think i'll give a shock to my parents when they see it... my gosh.. it's totally different. haha!

i am actually practicing what Wenn Iyng has beed practising.. she said, change a new environment whenever u feel stressful. so.... i changed lo. :0

haha!

watched SUPER GamES from hong kong, given by my roommate,Koel from HK.. haha! i laughed like hell.. it was so funny! :-)

especially seeing my idol, "se si mun", who acted in the forensic heroes... doing all those funny things...

my stress are gone at that moment... but i feel a little tired after laughing alone.. haha!

and i slept till 8.40 this morning... class is at 10am/ so... time is just nice after brushing up and dressing up myself.

2mr is a saturday, Stupiak Girl's having exam.. so.. wish her the best of luck la... of course, i will pray for her and hope that everything turns fine. As usual.. Praying is my routine every morning.. so.. ha!!

"wei...good luck, try ur best!"

k la, it's time for me to go, i've just came out from the boardroom. Meeting between lecturers and class reps. well, kinda nervous..first timer. hehe.. things are fine. so... cool!

k la, gtg find Mr Jony d. :-)

cant wait to go back!

tata for now.

No comments: