My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

it's long, my day.. long but meaningful?

haha.,...

incredible things happened to me. why?
it's really incredible.
i met my frens, who are really long lost and did not meet for a long long time d... frens during my secondary schools.. i mean form 1 and form 2...

well, i am glad to meet them. At first, i was scared, cuz i;m scared that we do not know what to talk about??!!!? but... things turn better.

Cass called me and wanted to show me her wedding photo at 3 something, i almost fell asleep.. cuz i'm watching cartoon...(as usual)
so, she came and no parking... then, we decided to go out lo. we went to JJBT. the vietnamese restaurant to hv our lunch-Tea? I consider that as Tea-Di actually.... ha! maybe my Lunch-Di? ha!
ate the vermicelli there.. i like it!!

guess what, my expenses today is paid by her too... by credit card. WOW!

ok, she insisted that she wants to pay... so... ok lo..

we chatted like the old days...

we went JJ poartly because of Karen. Cass has promised to meet her at JJ. so... we went there lo. Chatted a lot of things....
and i realized that.... everything changes. good or bad? maybe it's good?
yup, but me and cass.. we never had "no topic" to talk. never.
She told me everything lo...about her life, her carreer, her love life.... and... those intimate things between her and her husband..(not all la... just simple simple de..)

we chatted.

then we decided to go for movie while waiting for KAren's appearance. Yup, today is the first time i met her after form 5....
it's been a long time;
she's now working, and lately, Cass got her contact back and to inform her about her wedding... cuz they were really.... close frens last time.

We bought movie tickets... yup, she paid again. haiz.... pai se la..
On this incredible day, we watched incredible hulk!!
Gosh... nice movie!!! i love the animation and the action!!! i think it's better than the first one. haha!

After watching, then Winnie called Karen .. cuz Cass already asked her out and wanted to show her the photo also... but too bad, Cass passed her laptop and photos to her mom right after we bought the ticket.

WE chatted quited long infront of Winter times.. ah! at last, Winnie felt weird and say..:" how long are we going to stand here chatting ar??"

so, we've decided to go to Old Town lo...

Tell you wat... most of my friends gain weight, terribly..
i'm not proud of myself... haha!! Karen actually wanted to go to Fitness first after the movie, but she ended up exercising by sitting and chatting at Old Town... haha!

my old frens.. they've changed. they were very nasty and naughty last time, but now, some get married, some working, and... i think their attitude gets better....?!?
In contrast, those frens who are quite "guai" last time... has turned to be a "lala" now... sakit hati when i heard one of my frens actually changed.. she was a brilliant student... but now, involved in drugs and ecstasy.. so, life and ppl are un-predictable.

so....

what u see now may not be the future...

cuz... Winnie, she's one of the person that i dont really like during my secondary year. I dont really talk much with her.. cuz, i dont like her lo...

but now, she's funny, quite kind, hilarious. and she's married now. All of us talked very sampat... like old days.. the jokes, laughter... and we were the last to leave OLD town. Gosh.... Our drinks only Rm20 le.. haha!!

Those who are maried, they share their marriage, those who are working, they share their experience. I still remember Winnie's face when i told her that i am still studying. She said :" huh? i tot u're working?you're still studying ar? studying what ar??" haha... i answer her one by one la..


She told us..and make us laugh.. like crazy. i think the Old town... is noisy because of us.

well, they made me realize that i am lucky... cuz i get to study lo.. and i'm sure i dont want to lead their life. Anyway, they have their problems too. Imagine, winnie get married at the age of 18. now 3 years d. Cass, married d... she's the age of mine.
Karen, single but not available, she has a very loyal BF.
Me?

they ask me to find one.... cuz they say, it's about time to start, and when i graduate, it's just nice to get married. haha!!!

of course, as usual, i told them the "pang sai" thing lo.

Today, i really feel incredible and i just wanna write it out. cuz i dont think i'll tell this to other ppl who dont know me.
I dont really talked just now, but i laugh a lot.

it's like....you 're really stress-free in your working life. they are so free.. but.. they wish they could study more.
i wont force myself to blend into them. i wont.
definitely.

cuz i know, i am what i am now. but it's true that some of the things they talked, i really had no idea about it. but i just accept.
The good thing is, they made me see the contrast between them and those who were really "guai" last time,
They really know how to think now....

i cant deny that they are at different stage of life, though they are not really educated, i still respect them. somehow, they have some values that i can learn and it's worth to learn.
I'm glad, they are not that bad though... haha!!! not anymore!


Really sorry and pai se to Let MC keep waiting at my house.... she passed me the free tickets to the Amway Convention!!
yaya!!!!!! JJ!! I'll go!!!!

Cass, i think she really valued our friendship... though i dont really talk about myself with her. cuz she thought of me whatever things that happened.

anyway, we are old friends huh! haha....

REally glad to meet them back. i doubt that it will last....
but i am still happy to see them.
at least we are not "speechless" type.



-----------------------------------====================---------------------------------

ok, Julene told me today...
Baby Rachel very notty le...
she said, yesterday whe she sleeps, around 12 am... she felt her nose very pain... very very pain, near the sinus part. and she jumped up because of the pain...!! haha!
what happened???

Baby Rachel inserted her finger into Julene's nose!!!! my goodness!!! Julene said :" imagine her finger so tiny, and she inserted her finger deep into my nose!! it was very pain u know!! and i was very tired!!!! and you know what she did? she laughed like that day she laughed, ugly laugh.... laugh summore le!!!! i was so tired!!! then i scolded her and sleep again... then you know what she did next?? she keep pulling my hair, like pulling grass from the ground!! aiyo!! my head so painful! and she laughed everytime she pulled my hair...! I should've beat her hand yesterday.. but i was too tired.."

I was... laughing like hell!!!! i can really imagine the situation!!! ha!
yup, Rachel now likes to sleep in between Julene and Jerry...
that's why she get to poke Julene's nose... my gosh!!!

my little angel so naughty.... ha!!!


what happened.... haiz...

haha! anyway,ok lo..

oh ya, Kavitha is off 2mr... ok, it should be today.. it's 12am now.. and guess what!!! Kuhan is going to day care!!!!!! just along Kavitha's house, the corner house, from morning 7.30 to 12pm. haha!!! Kavitha cannot imagine what will happene but she said Kuhan will definitely cry., so she called up the day care and asked whether she needs to stay there till 12pm onot, and they teacher said :" no need, you just leave him here and come at 12 to pick him up"

Kavitha was worried cuz once he cried, habislah.... but the teacher said that she knows how to handle and asked Kavitha not to worry... Kavitha can imagine Kuhan yelling :" mummy, mummy ar, mummy!!" haha!!!!

so, let's just see what happened to Kuhan 2mr la... well, the news will only come to me on WEdnesday, that is only if i dropped by there. haha!

Oh ya, I've shopped something incredible with the 70% discount sticker... my gosh!!! i cant believe that i did that!! i went there alone!! i did everything alone last Sunday!!!!!! Gosh!! the things i bought, i think it's far far far far more below the cost price... my gosh!@!!! "dishhhh" punch me!!!

yup, i know it's sinful, and i knw if i save from there, i'll definitely lose on somewhere else.. haha!!! and it's happening to me now!!! ha!

anyway, Julene also bought Rachea a car seat at Rm 200... haha! she couldnt stick the 70%... haha!! and the car seat, it's on promoter basis... so, cant really cheat.

I still couldnt believe that i bought the things at a low price@!!!!!!

and i'm quite disappointed on that day cuz i couldnt find the things that i wanted to buy.....
haiz... should've bought it earlier.. but... ha! nvm la, cuz... i've bought something else to replace the things that i wanted to buy! haha!

wanted to go KTV this Wednesday.... but it's pathetic to sing alone... Worse to worse, i'll go alone lo.... haha!!!
i feel like singing now le....ha!
k la, it's late d..( though it's not late for me)
wanna go wash up and continue my cartoon!!!!! ha!!

oh ya!! i love Vick's song!!! and he is so damn talented!!! though the Ep now has only a few songs, but i love his musics. He can write, mix, and sing. gosh.... !!!

told ya, i'll support Malaysian Artist from now on. And only for those who can write and sing. As i said before, if an artist dunno how to write but sing, so, it depends on how good the impression the singer leave on me lo.....

like Yoga lim... haiz.. i like him but i dont wanna like him now. cuz whatever i like, HL will like it too. I think i hv to start fancy indian songs d.... see whether she likes onot, If she likes it and knows how to sing along ar, die lar....
cuz she is...... really doing something to blend into me life.

so far, she had added new songs into the desktop and know what??!!!??? those songs... i had it long ago, liked it before, and now still hv some of it in my phone.... and i feel geram lo. why? she says :" yor, i like all these songs very much le!!!!" yuckss....
and she even typed in the lyrics into the Windows media player... darn.
feel like deleting all the songs in my phone that the desktop has..
eeeww,....

I may be a maniac and may sound like a maniac by doing that, but..... hello, who the hell are you to do something which is not you and attempt to interrupt me life and muah babe's (babi) life when you cant even spiak proper Ing-e-lis-ie???
Dont force me to communicate Ing-e-lish-ie with you le.. i'll talk to others using ing-e-lish-ie...and with talk hard hard words then you know!!! hmmph~!!

but accept it la, i dont think we hv common topics lo...
so, i'll still keep you at leg's length, not ARM's LENGTH!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Dumb Onion so bad...


it's a long long blog and i may sound like bullshitting... but... haha! click "close" lo,if you are tired of reading... ha!

oh ya, see the new pig? i wanted to create a sheepig but.... too bad, there's no hybrid like the sheepig which is by my side now.
so, i found something similar... not really similat but colour wise, yes. ha!!
i've decided to name the pig "dumbo" as it sounds like Dumb.O. haha!!!
Tickle her and play with her la..

she'll get dirty. haha!!!


I may be nasty today... but i am normal though caffein is working in my brain now.

yup, my stomach is aching now... and i am SO DAMN AWAKE!!!!!

k la, go "put put" and watch football...plus cartoon.



Muahahahahahaha!!!!

i miss Stupiak Girl's farting sound... i mean her voice la.. ha! hope she enjoys her study and work hard for everything la... her journey has not begun yet... but, i hope she'll try her best in everything and dont be stubborn, and dont take things for granted. Any doubts, open the smelly mouth and ask the lecturer, or friends till they pengsan. haha!!! :-) and..... always remember, you'll never leave footprints if you're only walking with your tip toe. this is important.

k la.
my stomach is really aching now....


cant wait for this Sunday!!!!!!!

Adieu!!!
annyiong!!

No comments: